Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

mod? or nah

should i apply for mod or would i be a good mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see if you guys think ill be a good helper i have the requirements except a rank and i am good at spotting/catching hackers so please also leave a reason on what you chose so i can know what to try to improve <3

Last edited:

_Mad_Line_

If you ask me I would say yes, because I have seen you catch bug abusers, and hackers. And you act Super professional. :)

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
If you keep your punishment records clean then you should be fine. You're very active both online and on ts. +1

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
I haven't really seen you in-game in a while, and when I DID see you in-game before you were always AFK.

Owl

Dedicated Member
lets see if you guys think ill be a good helper i have the requirements except a rank and i am good at spotting/catching hackers so please also leave a reason on what you chose so i can know what to try to improve <3
Yeah your always on the server and I'm too lazy to go in detail but you would

soyup

Great and funny guy on TeamSpeak and in-game, you can catch hackers amazingly well and you're very active. I'd like to see you on the staff team.

Yeah Justin I know you quite well and you love a laugh, I think you would be a decent staff member. You should definitely try for staff and you'll see what goes on from there. @Sine_Pari

Status
Not open for further replies.