Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Minecraft Account Got Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Minecraft account got hacked 2 days ago so that's why I haven't been on... I'm going to buy another account soon but for now.. I'm not playing minecraft for a month so I'm basically taking a break...

#RIPDeansMCAccount
#RIPMemes

- Deannnnn

xAlphaCat

I honestly don't get why people hack accounts for a block game, that's targeted at kids, tho I might be able to help you, normally when an account gets hacked they just hack freely on servers, so I could go to random servers and check their ban-list and maybe get their IP and trace it

FaZe_Shrek

My Minecraft account got hacked 2 days ago so that's why I haven't been on... I'm going to buy another account soon but for now.. I'm not playing minecraft for a month so I'm basically taking a break...

#RIPDeansMCAccount
#RIPMemes

- Deannnnn
Dang mate that sucks that it got haxed. Hopefully mojang can get it back for you and maybe you can get your things back from opblocks! But until then Good Luck getting it back.

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Well I can't get on until tomorrow so rip. I'll try to get on today, hopefully the gear will still be there :/

Jer

I honestly don't get why people hack accounts for a block game, that's targeted at kids, tho I might be able to help you, normally when an account gets hacked they just hack freely on servers, so I could go to random servers and check their ban-list and maybe get their IP and trace it
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.