JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement MILKYWAY PRISON RELEASE

Saito

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Administrator
We are thrilled to launch our Milkyway Prison update tomorrow, Saturday, August 8th at 3 PM EST! This reset will showcase dozens of new updates, award gang top prizes, and adapt a unique space-candy hybrid theme. We hope that you are just as excited as we are! Our team has put hundreds of hours into this update and we hope that everyone will love it!

Key Feature Updates

Unique Space-Candy hybrid theme with brand new builds

• Brand new A-Z mines​
  • Brand new Private Mines​
  • Brand new Spawn and Warzone

Addition of the Grind Feature for exclusive perks, rewards, and benefits
  • Grind is a class leveling system where you receive buffs and perks as you level up each class. You can change class with the /class command once per day. Each class has a maximum level of 100 and you unlock new perks at levels 10, 25, 50, and 100.

Addition of the Underworld Arena and SuperMobs for earning Class XP
  • The Underworld Arena can be accessed via the /underworld command if you have an Underworld Ticket. The tickets can be found as a rare drop from mining. Expect to mine for 30-60 minutes, depending on your speed, if you want to find a ticket. You can only redeem one ticket per day. This is the most time efficient way to earn Grind XP for leveling up your classes, and the SuperMobs found inside the arena also drop expensive loot. Come prepared because the mobs are vicious if you are not geared up!

Introduction of backpacks for additional inventory space
  • The long awaited backpacks feature is finally complete. Backpacks are fully working and have been thoroughly tested by our lovely staff team. You can use the /bp command or /backpack to access it and upgrade your available slots with eTokens. If you are using AutoSell the backpack will not be needed.

Gangs Update to allow for rivalries, gTokens, gang shop, and rewards
  • Gangs plugin has been completely remade from scratch and has a Gang Top scoring algorithm based on the activities your Gang pursues. You can earn Gang Score for mining, pvp, killing bosses, winning KOTH, and more. Be careful, the only way to lose Gang Score is to kill a player that is not associated with any Gang. You will also gain a bonus score by killing a Gang Rival.

Updated Spawner System and the addition of Candy Pouches
  • The progressive unlocking spawner system that was used on Skyblock has been ported and eco-balanced for Prison. You can obtain new Candy Pouches from killing mobs, as well as Money and eToken pouches.

Improved Prestige Rewards and the introduction of Prestige Shop
  • Every prestige will now earn Prestige Tokens that can be spent on special and powerful enchants using the /pshop command​
  • The amount of Prestige Tokens you will earn is equivalent to the Prestige Level. For example at Prestige 5 you will gain 5 tokens. At Prestige 20 you will gain 20 tokens. So there is a limited amount of tokens to earn and spend.​
  • Be careful and plan your Prestige Shop spending ahead of time because once you’ve started enchanting an item no one else can enchant it further​
  • Prestiging now gives free servants every 5 levels, with more powerful servants than the previous season, to add fair play for non-donors​
  • All of the Prestige key rewards have been increased to make Prestiging more valuable than the previous season​
  • Prestige 1-10 gives 1 Epic Key​
  • Prestige 11-20 gives 1 Elite Key​
  • Prestige 21-30 gives 2 Elite Keys​
  • Prestige 31-40 gives 1 Jumbo Box Key

Prestige Enchants - Nuke, Merchant’s Blessing, Treasure Hunter, Gladiator
  • Nuke gives the user a small chance to clear the entire mine with their pickaxe and receive all of the money and eTokens from the mine​
  • Merchant’s Blessing gives the user a small chance to earn 1.5x, 2x, or 3x the total money from a /sell or autosell. This multiplies the final amount and does not additionally stack like normal boosters. Very powerful for selling.​
  • Treasure Hunter gives a small chance for players to find crate keys while mining. The key possibilities include Epic, Elite, Jumbo, and Servant.​
  • Gladiator gives a chance to earn double Boss Tokens when killing a boss, up to 50% at max level.

Brand new daily missions and the addition of a VIP Pass for premium rewards
  • Daily mission system from Skyblock has been ported and balanced to the Prison economy. Daily missions will be an excellent way to earn money and keys.​
  • Daily missions will also have Premium Rewards for users that purchase VIP passes from the webstore. Every user will get the regular rewards, but players that purchase the VIP pass will get additional rewards from each mission. This is the single best value purchase on our store due to the amount of bonus keys you earn over time.

Updates to Blackmarket and Envoys with addition of KOTH
  • KOTH has been added and you can expect a top KOTH event towards the beginning of the map​
  • Blackmarket Dealer new items added​
  • Envoy crates have been updated and improved

Monthly Gang Top Rewards
  • 1st Place: $75 Buycraft, $50 Paypal​
  • 2nd Place: $50 Buycraft, $25 Paypal​
  • 3rd Place: $50 Buycraft​
  • 4th Place: $35 Buycraft​
  • 5th Place: $25 Buycraft​

Last edited:
Now that we have the full list of features and updates I'm genuinely super excited. This is hands down going to be one of the best, if not THE best prison server in all of minecraft. Hype!!

Last edited:

Cluck

Everything seems really good, lot's of content to keep me going... but I don't know how to feel about the VIP pass thing, but I guess I'll see once this releases.

Saito

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Everything seems really good, lot's of content to keep me going... but I don't know how to feel about the VIP pass thing, but I guess I'll see once this releases.
It's essentially the same thing as buying crate keys on the store, but instead of getting them all at once, you get 1 per daily mission you complete over the course of the season.

Cluck

It's essentially the same thing as buying crate keys on the store, but instead of getting them all at once, you get 1 per daily mission you complete over the course of the season.
ohh ok that doesn't sound as p2w as I initially thought it was.