Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Maybe Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Podsea

Well I've played for a month and a bit or something like that, I've prestiged twice, bought keys, gave over 2b away and been muted 4 times. What I'm trying to say is that I've not been here long but I've done quite a bit and now I've had my nick perms removed for a reason that I haven't been told. I'm going to appeal and if I don't get them back I will quit and try and get any money back that I spent.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Well I've played for a month and a bit or something like that, I've prestiged twice, bought keys, gave over 2b away and been muted 4 times. What I'm trying to say is that I've not been here long but I've done quite a bit and now I've had my nick perms removed for a reason that I haven't been told. I'm going to appeal and if I don't get them back I will quit and try and get any money back that I spent.
No.

@McPathos , Im not the post farmer, and for @Podsea , Just because you get denied is not a reason to leave the server. Just take a break and you will feel better, and IK your not the type of person to try and get yourself refunded even though you knew what you were buying and wanted to, Your not that type of person.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
@McPathos , Im not the post farmer, and for @Podsea , Just because you get denied is not a reason to leave the server. Just take a break and you will feel better, and IK your not the type of person to try and get yourself refunded even though you knew what you were buying and wanted to, Your not that type of person.
You were never accused of post farming and why did you tag Pathos?

Status
Not open for further replies.