Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Maybe gone for a very long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawrWithRoss

Hello everyone,

I am making this thread to inform you that I will probably be completely inactive for much longer than you may have previously thought, but after discussing with my parents and realizing how messed up in the head I am, I will be gone for at least a couple months and upwards of over a year...

Tags? : @dialgag1 @GamerGirlChrissy @KryptEU @Hungered @RawrWithRose @JustaCookie @emelade Nearly all of you were my friends and, I am very upset about leaving but, it must happen in order for me to be "fixed" or "normal" again.

This maybe my last full and real post for a while so hope you don't miss this lil' Ross too much Goodbye <3 (This is on both OP Blocks and Prime)

Last edited:

OMG_Its_Rock

Hello everyone,

I am making this thread to inform you that I will probably be completely inactive for much longer than you may have previously thought, but after discussing with my parents and realizing how messed up in the head I am, I will be gone for at least a couple months and upwards of over a year...

Tags? : @dialgag1 @GamerGirlChrissy @KryptEU @Hungered @RawrWithRose @JustaCookie @emelade Nearly all of you were my friends and, I am very upset about leaving but, it must happen in order for me to be "fixed" or "normal" again.

This maybe my last full and real post for a while so hope you don't miss this lil' Ross too much Goodbye <3 (This is on both OP Blocks and Prime)
bye friend. I dont know where my tag is but see you on prime, hope to see you back on here though

Gxdly

Hello everyone,

Screw being normal we're all a bit messed up in the head, I definitely have to admit I am

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Dang. I didn't expect this. Well it's always sad to see someone leave. Hope you feel better soon!

Best wishes,
-Dial

Hello everyone,

Woah Woah MrMeanie isn;'t your friend? Jk I was still screwing around on when this happened. Also I saw you on yesterday....

FaZe_Shrek

Goodbye Ross. Even though I have said this before to others that have left even though I might have not know you I still wish you the best of luck with whatever problems you have and I hope that you will come back.

Jerreinemy

I wish I could say I would much miss u but, I wont XD, there isn't many people left, if u leave that leaves us with like 14 people on the server....

xAlphaCat

Good luck! Anyway I'm probably a *bit*actually a lot Screwed up in the head. I love kitties and have a giant collection of stuffed animals even thought I'm almost 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.