Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

lol very fair rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

puckv2

ok so it has come to my attention that /wild is allowed which does indeed auto tp you out, sumo does do the same thing if someone is in queue which is what happened to me and i joined and it auto tped me out - and then I got banned for 7 days for bug abusing.

THEN - pat and ryan clearly tped out IN COMBAT and only got banned for 1 day

so like can someone pls explain to me how i got banned for 7 days for something that is ALLOWED and they only got banned for 1 day for something that is a 7 day ban with no questions asked lol?

@Amazing @Luigi @Chrissehh @Mochi @SuperPiggeh @JustACookie @CowOfSteel

literally all im asking is for them to get the ban that is stated in the rules (7 days) lmfao

OfficialFood

ok so it has come to my attention that /wild is allowed which does indeed auto tp you out, sumo does do the same thing if someone is in queue which is what happened to me and i joined and it auto tped me out - and then I got banned for 7 days for bug abusing.

THEN - pat and ryan clearly tped out IN COMBAT and only got banned for 1 day

so like can someone pls explain to me how i got banned for 7 days for something that is ALLOWED and they only got banned for 1 day for something that is a 7 day ban with no questions asked lol?

@Amazing @Luigi @Chrissehh @Mochi @SuperPiggeh @JustACookie @CowOfSteel
when you were banned, they looked at global forum rules. when they got banned it was from faction rules because apparently they made an appeal saying it's supposed to be only 1 day ban. so then they got only a one day ban. in my eyes they rules for factions and prisons should have the same consequences. or they add a severity chart on bug abuse to how long the ban would be

when you were banned, they looked at global forum rules. when they got banned it was from faction rules because apparently they made an appeal saying it's supposed to be only 1 day ban. so then they got only a one day ban. in my eyes they rules for factions and prisons should have the same consequences. or they add a severity chart on bug abuse to how long the ban would be
i dont think factions and prisons should have the same consequences. positive vibes !

OfficialFood

i dont think factions and prisons should have the same consequences. positive vibes !
why? there's no point to have different punishments, it'd be so much easier if they have the same consequences so it doesn't get mixed up. and i doubt you'd be saying that if it was one of our members who got banned. you'd be all for them having the same consequences and us getting a 7d

it kind of is allowed if you do /wild right out of combat and doing /sumo right out of combat to get out

yet, it's different if you do /arena mid combat
/wild is allowed but he did /sumo, there is no difference between doing /sumo and /arena they both tp you away when you are in combat.

why? there's no point to have different punishments, it'd be so much easier if they have the same consequences so it doesn't get mixed up. and i doubt you'd be saying that if it was one of our members who got banned. you'd be all for them having the same consequences and us getting a 7d
you got 7d for something totally different though

OfficialFood

/wild is allowed but he did /sumo, there is no difference between doing /sumo and /arena they both tp you away when you are in combat.
you can't /sumo while in combat. if you do /sumo while out of combat it's the same as /wild while out of combat, it's allowed. doing /arena while mid-combat is bug abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.