Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

lol pucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
He's been pvping for years yet was complete garbage and then magically got good, even flied agrees. I time my w-taps and get 20ms yet he can out reach me on the first hit of the fight, and can't manage to keep him in any sort of combo because I take kb and he doesn't. Just because you hear a mouse click doesn't mean he can't hack still, and vice versa. I'd like to see both keyboard and mouse while he's managing to not take kb and out-reach me on the first hit of a fight.
"(but yeah, he blatantly cheats)"

yo

you just sounded dumb, you say hes been pvping for years then gets good. If hes been pvping for years that means he had practice to get better...
"yet was complete garbage and then magically got good" Glad to see you could read before posting.
He literally went from getting railed one day to outreaching me the next. One day on primes prison server he legit went from trash begging to team to randomly getting good and out-reaching everyone.

not entirely sure who you are or what the point of this thread was but i’m guessing you are probably stale and are just trying to bash me but i don’t spam w i time it lol if and if you watch the video of me using reach display mod literally parts in the video where i freeze and you are saying that i don’t lag but ok bud

i only spam w tap in sumo because that’s like the only time i am focusing on something other than w tapping (clicking fast) so i just spam it and hope that i get lucky with the timing and send people flying. If i hit you off in 2 hits in sumo (usually what happens LOL) that’s because i got lucky with the w tap and sent u to mars

if you watch a video of me pvping like @Physiologically im clearly timing my w taps not spamming
What about when you don't knock people off in 2 hits, and you magically never take KB even when you're getting w-tapped... and how do you explain how you out-reach people with a lower ping? Sounds fishy to me.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
What about when you don't knock people off in 2 hits, and you magically never take KB even when you're getting w-tapped... and how do you explain how you out-reach people with a lower ping? Sounds fishy to me.
okay outreaching ppl with lower ping is kinda easy if your aim is on lets be real... i threw some kid with 20 ping while i had 100+

dake

He's been pvping for years yet was complete garbage and then magically got good, even flied agrees. I time my w-taps and get 20ms yet he can out reach me on the first hit of the fight, and can't manage to keep him in any sort of combo because I take kb and he doesn't. Just because you hear a mouse click doesn't mean he can't hack still, and vice versa. I'd like to see both keyboard and mouse while he's managing to not take kb and out-reach me on the first hit of a fight.
I've known puck for a long ass time now, and believe me, ive dueled him, and ive watched him duel people with screenshare on, and he doesnt hack. I've also heard his loud ass keyboard and mouse when he pvp's, and it drives me nuts xd

okay outreaching ppl with lower ping is kinda easy if your aim is on lets be real... i threw some kid with 20 ping while i had 100+
What about if they have decent aim and you outreach them on the first hit? Oh wait you can't without using 3rd party software that gives you an unfair advantage

HyzukiV2

Why are we even arguing this. I mean puck hacks we all know that. Since after Justin left during v2 it was obvious. No point debating. Eventually he'll get banned once staff stop being bias for him. For now I'll just ignore the dude his charade is getting boring and old.

Status
Not open for further replies.