PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

lol pucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnxd

just saying recording yourself and someone elses point of view proves literally nothing. this is to puckvapes
here is why:
you are recording it and you know what you are doing you can control everything what happens in the video.
2. all those fancy mods that supposed to say you are legit do nothing. any basic auto clicker designed for minecraft bypasses the clicks mod. reach display mod can be spoofed with a command /reachdisplaymod max (any reach) so even if you are 20 blocking but you maxed the mod on 3 its going to show numbers less than 3. also the reach display mos can be bypassed via vapev2 misplace lol.
3. you say you have low ping but you lag yet you look completly fine in the video. I can get hits like that since im 300ms but you shouldnt be able to lol.
/shrug just poiting out the obvious

johnxd

just saying recording yourself and someone elses point of view proves literally nothing. this is to puckvapes
here is why:
you are recording it and you know what you are doing you can control everything what happens in the video.
2. all those fancy mods that supposed to say you are legit do nothing. any basic auto clicker designed for minecraft bypasses the clicks mod. reach display mod can be spoofed with a command /reachdisplaymod max (any reach) so even if you are 20 blocking but you maxed the mod on 3 its going to show numbers less than 3. also the reach display mos can be bypassed via vapev2 misplace lol.
3. you say you have low ping but you lag yet you look completly fine in the video. I can get hits like that since im 300ms but you shouldnt be able to lol.
/shrug just poiting out the obvious
i understood the no kb thing but you look very sketchy to me the eay you get hits plus your range

merighthere

Dedicated Member
he spams thats not wtapping lol
for wtapping to actually to work you have to time it
if you think he just spams it you must have autism.. the kid has literally been pvping for years... ive seen how he plays (his keyboard / mouse) and the kid does time his **** he doesnt just spam

(but yeah, he blatantly cheats)

Last edited:
P

puckv2

not entirely sure who you are or what the point of this thread was but i’m guessing you are probably stale and are just trying to bash me but i don’t spam w i time it lol if and if you watch the video of me using reach display mod literally parts in the video where i freeze and you are saying that i don’t lag but ok bud

i only spam w tap in sumo because that’s like the only time i am focusing on something other than w tapping (clicking fast) so i just spam it and hope that i get lucky with the timing and send people flying. If i hit you off in 2 hits in sumo (usually what happens LOL) that’s because i got lucky with the w tap and sent u to mars

if you watch a video of me pvping like @Physiologically im clearly timing my w taps not spamming

johnxd

not entirely sure who you are or what the point of this thread was but i’m guessing you are probably stale and are just trying to bash me but i don’t spam w i time it lol if and if you watch the video of me using reach display mod literally parts in the video where i freeze and you are saying that i don’t lag but ok bud

i only spam w tap in sumo because that’s like the only time i am focusing on something other than w tapping (clicking fast) so i just spam it and hope that i get lucky with the timing and send people flying. If i hit you off in 2 hits in sumo (usually what happens LOL) that’s because i got lucky with the w tap and sent u to mars

if you watch a video of me pvping like @Physiologically im clearly timing my w taps not spamming
record an unedited video of youself fighting on minemen club with mouse and keyboard sounds
it still can be faked but its much harder

if you think he just spams it you must have autism.. the kid has literally been pvping for years... ive seen how he plays (his keyboard / mouse) and the kid does time his Sugar he doesnt just spam

(but yeah, he blatantly cheats)
He's been pvping for years yet was complete garbage and then magically got good, even flied agrees. I time my w-taps and get 20ms yet he can out reach me on the first hit of the fight, and can't manage to keep him in any sort of combo because I take kb and he doesn't. Just because you hear a mouse click doesn't mean he can't hack still, and vice versa. I'd like to see both keyboard and mouse while he's managing to not take kb and out-reach me on the first hit of a fight.

OfficialFood

yo
He's been pvping for years yet was complete garbage and then magically got good, even flied agrees. I time my w-taps and get 20ms yet he can out reach me on the first hit of the fight, and can't manage to keep him in any sort of combo because I take kb and he doesn't. Just because you hear a mouse click doesn't mean he can't hack still, and vice versa. I'd like to see both keyboard and mouse while he's managing to not take kb and out-reach me on the first hit of a fight.
you just sounded dumb, you say hes been pvping for years then gets good. If hes been pvping for years that means he had practice to get better...

Status
Not open for further replies.