Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Little help

Im looking for good texture packs. My folder is at least 2G worth of texture packs but I barely use most of them. I'm looking for good eum3 packs. Not the long sword eum3 pack but the medium or small size swords.

http://prntscr.com/efe794
This is the current one I use. Im looking for something like this that looks nicer and that has custom sky. Give me pack link if you got one.
And thanks to anyone that helps out.

Please no default like the one chrisseh uses. The fire is aids.

OG Packs from Kohi are fine as I have a clear glass overlay.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
I highly suggust the one Chrisseh uses because it is so cool ;). Nah I use the Vene x32 pack... I like it at least but no see-thorugh inventory :\ if thats what would be nice...

Thanks!
Its not what I exactly want but the 128x and ice pack from tylarzz look amazing.
I highly suggust the one Chrisseh uses because it is so cool ;). Nah I use the Vene x32 pack... I like it at least but no see-thorugh inventory :\ if thats what would be nice...
I had that pack likes a couple months ago but my fps is always laggy when I use it. Like it says I have 150fps but it feels like I'm getting 25fps.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Thanks!
Its not what I exactly want but the 128x and ice pack from tylarzz look amazing.

I had that pack likes a couple months ago but my fps is always laggy when I use it. Like it says I have 150fps but it feels like I'm getting 25fps.
The Danteh duo one is pretty good too it has a nice short sword for pvp