Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Leeke9's Introduction To The Forums!

Leeke9

Hello everyone! Some of you may know we while others are just starting to know me. I would like to say that I love talking to new people so if you see me on, say hi! Most of you who know me most likely know me from Prime. I was a Helper for 1 month there until I resigned due to school work. I took a 6 month break and now I am back! While I am back, I am moving on from Prime and I thought I would spend more time OpBlocks. I already play on here but I think I will be playing a lot more. Now on to my background. I come from a split family and I have a twin brother. I play volleyball and I enjoy skiing and fishing. I came across minecraft about two years ago and I have been loving it since. Now that you know a little about me I hope that when you see me on online to come and say hi!
-Leeke

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Eyyy welcome! I remember you as one of my favorite staff member on Prime. How you enjoy your stay! <3

timeflies

Infamous Member
I already known you for over a year now, glad you're enjoying the server and hope to see you in-game! You're an amazing and easy to get along with person. You're a ton of fun to talk to and play with! See you soon, Leeke Beeke. -Fet

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Hello everyone! Some of you may know we while others are just starting to know me. I would like to say that I love talking to new people so if you see me on, say hi! Most of you who know me most likely know me from Prime. I was a Helper for 1 month there until I resigned due to school work. I took a 6 month break and now I am back! While I am back, I am moving on from Prime and I thought I would spend more time OpBlocks. I already play on here but I think I will be playing a lot more. Now on to my background. I come from a split family and I have a twin brother. I play volleyball and I enjoy skiing and fishing. I came across minecraft about two years ago and I have been loving it since. Now that you know a little about me I hope that when you see me on online to come and say hi!
-Leeke
Welp never really played on Prime but nevertheless it's great to have you here!