Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to leave OPBlocks for a couple of reasons, one being I need a break, two I'm treated like nothing, and three I'm busy with being Staff on another server. I'll go in depth to those in my next few paragraphs. First off I'd like to thank these people

@Respirar - You were a good friend for 3 years until you switched your personality changed

@RawrWithRoss Always there for me, You came when PrimeMC and OPBlocks Merged and were always caring and nice towards me.

@JustACookie Same message to you as Ross, Always there and cared

@NathannB My favorite staff member currently, a funny guy who is chill

@Elijeh A fun guy to be with

@Sine_Pari A great PvPer who I became friends with

@WhatThePineapple Always willing to PvP With me

@TheChickensGod A good friend

@chickenman9909 A good friend

Thanks to you all!

Now for my first reason, I need a break, I feel stress whenever I join this server and it's sort of dieing off so I need a break. I'm busy with some projects on a server which if you want the IP Msg me on the forums. Ask for my skype and I'll most likely give it to you, Secondly, I feel like I'm nothing anymore, All my friends are gone pretty much except for the ones on different servers. Nobody really cares especially some people who were on a small server I was staffing for. Lastly this server I'm on as 150-300 people at a time and were working hard on a v2 OPPrison and a v3 KitPvP and that requires lots of work and I don't have time when I'm playing on here.

Thanks for the 2 & a half good years on Prime and the Decent few months on here, I may return in a month or later, but for now, I'll be saying good bye

EDIT: Yes, I gave away my 37B to @RawrWithRoss , If I do comeback I hope he can give it back.

~Brandy

Last edited:

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Why am I never tagged in any of these. I'm unloved.

Anyway cya, gl staffing on the other server.

FaZe_Shrek

I've decided to leave OPBlocks for a couple of reasons, one being I need a break, two I'm treated like nothing, and three I'm busy with being Staff on another server. I'll go in depth to those in my next few paragraphs. First off I'd like to thank these people

@Respirar - You were a good friend for 3 years until you switched your personality changed

@RawrWithRoss Always there for me, You came when PrimeMC and OPBlocks Merged and were always caring and nice towards me.

@JustACookie Same message to you as Ross, Always there and cared

@NathannB My favorite staff member currently, a funny guy who is chill

@Elijeh A fun guy to be with

@Sine_Pari A great PvPer who I became friends with

@WhatThePineapple Always willing to PvP With me

@TheChickensGod A good friend

@chickenman9909 A good friend

Thanks to you all!

Now for my first reason, I need a break, I feel stress whenever I join this server and it's sort of dieing off so I need a break. I'm busy with some projects on a server which if you want the IP Msg me on the forums. Ask for my skype and I'll most likely give it to you, Secondly, I feel like I'm nothing anymore, All my friends are gone pretty much except for the ones on different servers. Nobody really cares especially some people who were on a small server I was staffing for. Lastly this server I'm on as 150-300 people at a time and were working hard on a v2 OPPrison and a v3 KitPvP and that requires lots of work and I don't have time when I'm playing on here.

Thanks for the 2 & a half good years on Prime and the Decent few months on here, I may return in a month or later, but for now, I'll be saying good bye.

~Brandy
I say this alot to peeps I dont know well but here we go

Even thought I didnt know you as well as others I wish you the best of luck staffing and just life in general. Hopefully you decide too come back but until then goodbye. <3

I say this alot to peeps I dont know well but here we go

Even thought I didnt know you as well as others I wish you the best of luck staffing and just life in general. Hopefully you decide too come back but until then goodbye. <3
Thanks, means a lot.
Why am I never tagged in any of these. I'm unloved.

Anyway cya, gl staffing on the other server.
I forgot your forum name breadstick sorry Ill do it now

@FSBreadstick that pvp guy who rekks me all the time

Jer

Forgot to tag e btw Jk
Sad to see you go
I rember the first day you joined you said "Hey" That was like 2 weeks ago. You bought candy lord rank and quit I am so sad now. Give me the candy lord rank Jk

Awww byee ;c Make sure you come back later on!
We'll see ya Brandon
Good luck on your future endeavours!
Forgot to tag e btw Jk
Sad to see you go
I rember the first day you joined you said "Hey" That was like 2 weeks ago. You bought candy lord rank and quit I am so sad now. Give me the candy lord rank Jk
Bye MLG, I met you for one day and that's it xD
Jer, I joined around 3 weeks ago I bought CLord on first day, I think I'm going to come back but I just need a break.

xAlphaCat

Aw nu goodbai then, I know it's stressful staffing a server, I co-owned a server with this kid, who was like 8, worst hack detector EVER. I was working my butt off trying to push out a skyblock realm while he was listening to his music and telling me to hurry the f up

Status
Not open for further replies.