PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little bit of clarification:
Ngb9 did nothing wrong on the previous forums we've been on.
Frosty is just really butthurt for several reasons.

Ngb9

Yeah guys, he did nothing wrong. He just blew up Canada, joined isis, and started a riot called #BlackLivesDon'tMatter. But, that's okay. Just don't accuse people of doing things that break rules, that will get you in big trouble.
I mean I totally did all of that... Not. Can you really not put that behind you? This is a different server so just let that drama be on that server and this drama be on this server.

I mean I totally did all of that... Not. Can you really not put that behind you? This is a different server so just let that drama be on that server and this drama be on this server.
He can't.
He's one of those persons who can't quit raging about a simple thing and he has to continue ranting about it.

He can't.
He's one of those persons who can't quit raging about a simple thing and he has to continue ranting about it.
Oh yeah? I mean, you guys didn't have to reply to this thread, but you did. You both are continuing on about it. I said I was leaving, and you both replied saying I was butthurt over the past. I only said I was leaving because ngb9 joined, not because of what happened. In reality, I'm the one trying to get away from the cause, but you two are the childish ones who continue on about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.