PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Kit shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnoybu

Hey, so my Kit shop (/p v Kits) is just about complete - I just need to get a few missing items so I can get the item id #s for them. The goal isn't to make a big profit, but to have a place where people can sell armor, tools and weapons that they no longer want & buy higher rank kits at a relatively reasonable price.

To that end, I need some feedback on pricing. I scaled everything based on the assumption that clord goes for about $800M & broke it down from there. Let me know your thoughts & I can change prices based on community feedback. Buy prices might seem high, but they're scaled based on Sell prices, which I think are also relatively high. On top of that, I'm trying to boost peoples income by offering higher-than-mine prices at my other shops, which should make the cost of kits a bit easier to handle.

I could also use feedback on the other shops, if you care to comment: both my Candy shop (/p v Candy) and Ore shop (/p v Mine) are near complete (working on a few 'special' features), and I'll be working on the primary shop (/p v Shop) later this month.

Let me know what you think!

:)

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Im really happy that someone has decided to do this so thumbs up and good luck.
For pricing:
800Mil Clord
450Mil Cprince
150Mil Destroyer
80Mil Chomper
30MilGobbler
10Mil Muncher
Im really bad at this pricing thing but from what I think the pricing I suggested isnt that bad

finnoybu

Im really happy that someone has decided to do this so thumbs up and good luck.
For pricing:
800Mil Clord
450Mil Cprince
150Mil Destroyer
80Mil Chomper
30MilGobbler
10Mil Muncher
Im really bad at this pricing thing but from what I think the pricing I suggested isnt that bad
I'll take a look at how this compares to how I have the kits priced. Right now, each kit is broken out so you can buy whatever items you want. I don't know of a way to sell an entire kit at once... yet... but I'll figure something out so you can buy a complete set at a discount. :)

I'll take a look at how this compares to how I have the kits priced. Right now, each kit is broken out so you can buy whatever items you want. I don't know of a way to sell an entire kit at once... yet... but I'll figure something out so you can buy a complete set at a discount. :)
I feel you should make the prices down from what MlgKiller said, cause some player sell their armor and tools for lesser prices than that. And since you have the best shops on this server, you should make your kit shop the best as well xD.

finnoybu

I feel you should make the prices down from what MlgKiller said, cause some player sell their armor and tools for lesser prices than that. And since you have the best shops on this server, you should make your kit shop the best as well xD.
Wow. I doubt they're the best, but thanks for the compliment. :)

I can lower the Buy price a bit, but I'd have to lower the Sell price too. I also don't want to take business away from other shops - my goal is to help others, even if it means you sell your stuff to me & use that money to buy somewhere else. I'm just trying to offer a convenience & provide a shop for people who don't have somewhere else to go.

But, if you have the names of other shops, I wouldn't mind looking. I don't want to be ridiculously over priced, either. :)

Wow. I doubt they're the best, but thanks for the compliment. :)

I can lower the Buy price a bit, but I'd have to lower the Sell price too. I also don't want to take business away from other shops - my goal is to help others, even if it means you sell your stuff to me & use that money to buy somewhere else. I'm just trying to offer a convenience & provide a shop for people who don't have somewhere else to go.

But, if you have the names of other shops, I wouldn't mind looking. I don't want to be ridiculously over priced, either. :)
Like not shop, people don't set up shops, they just say in chat, Canylord kit for 500mill or something. But there are a few good candy shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.