PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

k bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyzukiV2

LOL, ok honestly let me just start off by saying that just like Mochi I barely have time for this server. Due to my workload and revision time, I can afford about 3 hours of sleep each day and about 1 hour on my PC. So basically don't have any time to spare for this server. Been here for 3 years. Just thinking about it just makes me nostalgic and shocked to a certain extent. Overall server wise I would say that I don't like the direction this server is headed and I have had my issues with the management but maybe its just because I don't really like Minecraft in general anymore. The game isn't fun at all. I just feel like its time to move on from this server, from Minecraft and soon even gaming in general. I was just basically waiting for the nerds to resign before I made my thread.

Tags (Most people I actually liked and enjoyed playing with left so most of these tags are useless)

Firstly, obviously @Mochi and @Chrissehh, the two ex-admins I have known since V1, really great friends and I enjoyed my time here because of them. Wish both of you all the best.

2. @Elijeh, I would feel as if my life were not completed if I had not watched your cereal videos <3

3. @xFlied -Breadstick I have true respect for you as a person that's all I can say

4. @Plurals LOL you left so long ago so I don't see the point but you were cool and we had enjoyable conversations

5. @CowOfSteel, @angyma, and @Sub, friendly people in general. Had fun practicing pvp with you nerds.

6. @Mutah and @smhreach, Even though you guys weren't v1 I would say you guys are the closest friends I made on OPBlocks and I'm glad to have you as friends

7. @Chimerical and @crya, Pat and Gary you guys are good memes and it was great being in a faction with y'all.

8. @Sine_Pari You should archive this

9. @DdubsRulez2 the real OG Squad <3

If I didn't tag you I either forgot because I'm lazy, I don't care about you enough, or I dont know you well enough so don't get too triggered about it.

Finally, regardless I would just like to thank all of you regardless whether I like you or dislike you for making the 3 years that I have played here "interesting" to say the least.

Pce

Last edited:

Elijeh

Alright, more people leaving which is understandable. Anyways, wish you the best with whatever you plan on doing in the future! :)

I think I have your Discord too sooo I'll say hi sometimes

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Wait how am I just now seeing this? Anyways, I know we've had our differences and hard times, but that's in the past. Sad to see you go, hopefully you'll stay on forums :p

LightSome

Infamous Member
Why did i only see this now ;-; still have the "Plain Jane" you gave me xd

Its nice that you're still doing profile posts though

dake

bye other v1 nerd

didnt really know u but you're from v1 so o/
also I think 3 year anniversary for v1 players happened so yeah l OL

Status
Not open for further replies.