Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Dream

Most biased staff anyone has ever seen. I mean like when I was friends with Cookie he was so biased for me- it was hilarious. I should've been banned 20 times off forums but I was friends with him. Now that I'm not, rip those perks lmfao. Justice (cookie) is a guy that likes to backstab friends and then cry when he realizes that all his friends left him. Not a surprise he hasn't have much friends irl and is lonely. Most og's don't really like him and he's hella useless lmao. OH and if ur a egirl and try to slide w him, he'll send those juicy pics :D

@Suffocatings @HyzukiV2

EDIT: Sorry you don't have to slide- just talk to him

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Most biased staff anyone has ever seen. I mean like when I was friends with Cookie he was so biased for me- it was hilarious. I should've been banned 20 times off forums but I was friends with him. Now that I'm not, rip those perks lmfao. Justice (cookie) is a guy that likes to backstab friends and then cry when he realizes that all his friends left him. Not a surprise he hasn't have much friends irl and is lonely. Most og's don't really like him and he's hella useless lmao. OH and if ur a egirl and try to slide w him, he'll send those juicy pics :D

@Suffocatings @HyzukiV2

EDIT: Sorry you don't have to slide just talk to him
LOOOOOOL

Chimerical

Currently false banned on 5 accounts because cookie doesn't understand the rules, I'm debating appealing but it's not even worth tbh.

KaosLord

Currently false banned on 5 accounts because cookie doesn't understand the rules, I'm debating appealing but it's not even worth tbh.

P

puckstercraft

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member