Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

It's over...

LoliAni

whats the point in even arguing with Vahald, fudging with JustACookie, and just straight up talking here? Its literally dead and theres no point in talking, hes gonna accept every egirl application, and theres nothing WE can do. no one has any want or need to really revive the server, everyone knows cookie's getting paid to literally DO NOTHING, and the more versions they come out with, the worse things will get. All we do is act toxic as hell, and yeah it was fun at first, but its just boring now. Honestly, I think it's time to move on from the forums, and MAYBE check in once in a while. It's to the point where you log on and ur helper. So yeah rant over cya guys o/

Bet he's gonna delete this post too

Last edited:

timeflies

Infamous Member
hes gonna accept every egirl application
Yeah, I understand where you're coming from with Dite being accepted pretty quickly, but I've gotten majority staff opinion and have no interest in her or anyone here. I consider the application part of the server 100% as a serious job and I go off of staff's opinion, which they're to collect from the community. Yeah, the server is heading in a "dead" direction, but this isn't something I can control, it's more something the community controls along with the Manager.

I'm not getting paid for "nothing" as I am still currently hosting events and sometimes helping out Aoros with other projects.

Vahald

whats the point in even arguing with Vahald, fudging with JustACookie, and just straight up talking here? Its literally dead and theres no point in talking, hes gonna accept every egirl application, and theres nothing WE can do. no one has any want or need to really revive the server, everyone knows cookie's getting paid to literally DO NOTHING, and the more versions they come out with, the worse things will get. All we do is act toxic as hell, and yeah it was fun at first, but its just boring now. Honestly, I think it's time to move on from the forums, and MAYBE check in once in a while. It's to the point where you log on and ur helper. So yeah rant over cya guys o/

Bet he's gonna delete this post too
nobody cares youre leaving you just complain and are toxic just stop please