Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Issues with linking discord

Hi! I'm TisztaHarmat, thats my username everywhere. Discord, minecraft etc... I wanted to link my account, but it seems that you need to enable two-factor authentication on your discord account to be actually be able to use the discord server for any purpose, not only limited to linking but talking and such. However, the big problem here is that i only have one phone device, and it is linked to an old and deleted discord account, which i have no access to whatsoever... If that wasnt enough, that old and delteted account is somehow still linked to my mobile phone, which means...Yes. i cannot link my discord to my phone and by this i cannot link my discord to my in-game account. I am looking for help with this matter. Thansk in advance!

iCodeSQL

Hi there TisztaHarmat,

This is quite a tricky situation. If it's true that you need 2FA enabled on discord, then unfortunately you are going to have to contact Discord support to try to resolve the issue of it being connected to an old account. I cannot say for sure if 2FA is the issue, as mine is already setup with 2FA. Maybe create a brand new account to verify and/or check to see if there's an option to use email as 2FA, I doubt it as it's not very secure, but worth checking. Truthfully, I'm not sure there's anything that anyone but Discord can do for you if 2FA and your old account are the problem. I wish you the best of luck getting this resolved!