• YES!

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4blake

Is the economy in V9 really broken or is it fair for those who want to go to /buy and get ahead. Here are some stats I found in the game to help you decide.

No rank player in z- about 6.5 mil an inv

CandyLegend player- about 70 mil an inv

CandyLegend player with store permanent 25% booster- about 500 mil an inv

Is the economy broken?

Is the economy broken?
I have not logged in to see but if the numbers are relatively accurate then its alot less of a difference than in previous versions

4blake

I have not logged in to see but if the numbers are relatively accurate then its alot less of a difference than in previous versions
If it is better than last season I guess it is progress but it is still not good for the server, if it is to be a competitive and fun game.

when I joined in the morning there were a lot fewer players then I normally see online, so I played for a bit and to me, the server is still fun and enjoyable but the more I play the more I start to miss the popularity the server had and I hope the server gets back popular again

merighthere

Dedicated Member
when I joined in the morning there were a lot fewer players then I normally see online, so I played for a bit and to me, the server is still fun and enjoyable but the more I play the more I start to miss the popularity the server had and I hope the server gets back popular again
when I was on it literally had 6 players. 6. its only a little over 24h since it reset...

Is the economy in V9 really broken or is it fair for those who want to go to /buy and get ahead. Here are some stats I found in the game to help you decide.

Is the economy broken?
Was broke I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.