Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Is it worth it?

Is it worth

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stop arguing, and both of you stop cussing. doing ***** is the same as cussing. You can't say anything if you don't play on the server anymore.

Lynnie

Let's stop arguing, and both of you stop cussing. doing ***** is the same as cussing. You can't say anything if you don't play on the server anymore.
So I can't say anything now, just because I left the server.. Well that's heartbreaking. I expected better from you chicken!

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Not worth it at all. The server will die again, trust me and you will hate yourself for getting the rank once opblocks reaches that stage. It is called v4 for a reason. in v1, the server remained dead to the ground for a while, in opb v2 it spent most of its time being dead and same with v3. It is not worth it at all!
That is a serious waste of money. He should use the money to get better devs to add more features. At this point:
1.0>2.0=3.0≤4.0
TBH I don't play much here anymore. The server really isn't fun anymore in my opinion. Randoms that buy igm ruined the game as a whole.
Why do you keep telling everyone how bad the server is, although you keep coming back? If you think it's bad, just go ahead and leave, noone likes toxic players.

Also @Mochi Please lock, he already got a rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.