Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Is it worth it?

Is it worth

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I would just like to view your opinion on something that I've been thinking about. If you could give me your point of view that would be great, thanks! So, I was thinking about purchasing CandyWarrior (the highest rank on this sever), since the server has gone through its 4th reset, I don't really know if I should purchase the rank. I know its annoying to see people say "This server keeps going through resets" but I don't know if its worth buying CW if the server is going to reset. Again, I would just like your opinion, thanks again! <3

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Hey, I would just like to view your opinion on something that I've been thinking about. If you could give me your point of view that would be great, thanks! So, I was thinking about purchasing CandyWarrior (the highest rank on this sever), since the server has gone through its 4th reset, I don't really know if I should purchase the rank. I know its annoying to see people say "This server keeps going through resets" but I don't know if its worth buying CW if the server is going to reset. Again, I would just like your opinion, thanks again! <3
When the server resets you don't lose your rank, if that's what you thought.
Anyway if you want a high rank I'd get CandyLord instead of Candywarrior, since it has all the same stuff other than a slightly worse mine and kit. But get whatever you want, if you want the better mine and kit, or just want to support the server a bit more, then get CandyWarrior ;3

When the server resets you don't lose your rank, if that's what you thought.
Anyway if you want a high rank I'd get CandyLord instead of Candywarrior, since it has all the same stuff other than a slightly worse mine and kit. But get whatever you want, if you want the better mine and kit, or just want to support the server a bit more, then get CandyWarrior ;3
Thanks Ddubs, that actually helped a lot :)

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Just wanted your opinion, but your right
Not worth it at all. The server will die again, trust me and you will hate yourself for getting the rank once opblocks reaches that stage. It is called v4 for a reason. in v1, the server remained dead to the ground for a while, in opb v2 it spent most of its time being dead and same with v3. It is not worth it at all!

It is worth it because Amazing is now using our donation money to advertise this server to be up as long as possible. He will be trying to grow this server and is now adding huge updates, SO yes it is
@DannyBoyGamer32

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Ddubz is right I would get CLord or Cprince. It gives you all the same commands you get with CKing or Cw just less plots and /pvs
I like Cprince because it gives 4 plots 5 /pvs(?) and /fly /sellall and other things. The gear is decent along with everything else. Cprince per inv is about 5.5mill. So it all depends on how long you play the server. If you see it dying out soon(which I don't because Amazing is doing the best job I have seen including the community's opinion and updates. He is doing a good job.) so I think it might be worth it. Because more advertisements means more players. Just don't get CKing unless you plan on playing a ton this summer. As I plan on hanging with my friends because we are going to different High Schools. But good luck with your decision!

D

DannyBoyGamer32

It is worth it because Amazing is now using our donation money to advertise this server to be up as long as possible. He will be trying to grow this server and is now adding huge updates, SO yes it is
@DannyBoyGamer32
That is a serious waste of money. He should use the money to get better devs to add more features. At this point:
1.0>2.0=3.0≤4.0

D

DannyBoyGamer32

That's exactly what he's doing... do you read his posts??
I was replying to your post lmao. tbh I didn't know that xD
TBH I don't play much here anymore. The server really isn't fun anymore in my opinion. Randoms that buy igm ruined the game as a whole.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

XD well he's they made more than enough from the 70% sale... Amazing is one of the best managers really trying to kee this server alive... one day I wish it hadn't players like Prime does
ikr. Primemc's community is toxic imo. I really don't get along with them. There have been 525621851503165186537196539 other sales that trkey (owner) has tried to milk money from. He can use the money from there too. That is enough to hire good devs AND advertise. Get candyprince. It has all the good commands and you won't be wasting extra to get 2 more ranks with little additional perks.

ikr. Primemc's community is toxic imo. I really don't get along with them. There have been 525621851503165186537196539 other sales that trkey (owner) has tried to milk money from. He can use the money from there too. That is enough to hire good devs AND advertise. Get candyprince. It has all the good commands and you won't be wasting extra to get 2 more ranks with little additional perks.
You're right but Idk I just felt like ok it's 90 bucks I guess I'll just get the 80 dollar gift card and buy cking... Trkey doesnt have the dedication for OPB like Amazing does or like he does for Prime...

D

DannyBoyGamer32

You're right but Idk I just felt like ok it's 90 bucks I guess I'll just get the 80 dollar gift card and buy cking... Trkey does have the dedication for OPB like Amazing does or like he does for Prime...
If Trkey had dedication he would release updates more often. Amazing has much more of a dedication to this server (in contrast to how little he cared in v2.0 and how much trkey cares).

If Trkey had dedication he would release updates more often. Amazing has much more of a dedication to this server (in contrast to how little he cared in v2.0 and how much trkey cares).
I meant he doesn't... my bad just edited it lol. Trkey literally makes money off of a server he forgot about. Man I don't want to bash on Trkey but if he even cared for this server he would donate some of the money from prime to OPB And make it much more fun.... he doesn't realize how much of a player base he can... Dang prime

D

DannyBoyGamer32

I meant he doesn't... my bad just edited it lol. Trkey literally makes money off of a server he forgot about. Man I don't want to bash on Trkey but if he even cared for this server he would donate some of the money from prime to OPB And make it much more fun.... he doesn't realize how much of a player base he can... FUUUU prime
Please edit out the swear word over there or you might get a warning from a staff member. Please don't get into the subject of trkey being a money-grabber. I have ranted so much on the subject last year and that ***** didn't do anything about his money addiction. It isn't worth it. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.