Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Is a macro(that comes with razer mouse) ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding F and holding your mouse button literally take the same amount of effort, why go the extra way to set up a hotkey when it's already easy to do as it is?
like i said im l a z y and my right click is sprint because it cant be z cause i cant jump while z is held down for some reason :3

OpticLuLz

Placing blocks faster than normal can be confused for FastPlace, a feature of many hacked clients. I guess you could also count it as an autoclicker since instead of holding down "Place Block" you click it repeatedly using the script. If I were you I just wouldn't try my chances.
so is it ok if i make it so i can place blocks fast so it cuts down on build time?
Long answer short, no.

OfficialFood

I have a razer mouse and it can make macros, so is it ok if i make it so i can place blocks fast so it cuts down on build time?
It's called jitter clicking your blocks if you want to place them quicker. Anything to reduce production time, giving a personal advantage and gain over other players without the actually work and effort is not allowed. For example, a player building their base on factions with a normal placing speed and no gen buckets. Compared to you giving little to no effort to have an automated clicker allowed you to have an advantage in efficiency. What you're asking for is essentially just an autoclicker, which obviously isn't allowed. Therefore, the answer to your question is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.