Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

IRL Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be trading 3Bil for the Muncher rank (Worth $4 at the moment) For my Friend with an In-game name for InHabits.

Please /msg Furball in the server if you want to do the deal or state it below this thread with your in-game name.

I would be willing to discuss and probably give more money Or some Items for the trade if you truly want to. Do /Money Furball if you want to check the balance I have as I have 20.3bil atm. I saved up money in order to trade them for IRL deals as I am unable to buy IRL items from the store.

It would be great if you are willing to do the trade, you can barter for a higher price when you msg me on the server or under the thread here. Just remember to buy it for my Friend with the name of InHabits and not me. Thanks!

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
I’ll be trading 3Bil for the Muncher rank (Worth $4 at the moment) For my Friend with an In-game name for InHabits.

Please /msg Furball in the server if you want to do the deal or state it below this thread with your in-game name.

I would be willing to discuss and probably give more money Or some Items for the trade if you truly want to. Do /Money Furball if you want to check the balance I have as I have 20.3bil atm. I saved up money in order to trade them for IRL deals as I am unable to buy IRL items from the store.

It would be great if you are willing to do the trade, you can barter for a higher price when you msg me on the server or under the thread here. Just remember to buy it for my Friend with the name of InHabits and not me. Thanks!
If you do get someone to do this deal, make sure to record it all in case you get scammed.

G

Goddessics

Can you stop post farming. I have noticed that you have posted 5+ messages in the matter of 20 minutes. The comment (and others) are not necessary as you can rate a comment with a rating. So please stop post farming and just rate.

Can you stop post farming. I have noticed that you have posted 5+ messages in the matter of 20 minutes. The comment (and others) are not necessary as you can rate a comment with a rating. So please stop post farming and just rate.
i am not post farming what do you mean i am just active

G

Goddessics

You’re posting on things you have no experience with. You have no idea what the backstory is and are posting random comments like “LOL” that have no opinion to them. So just rate it.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Also posting on threads which arent active with pointless comments count. You all said you need post for your application "whish me luck". If you post farm a staff member will deal with you and you will never get staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.