PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

IRL Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

34D

It's not actually a scam, chunkys are overpriced in the store. They also normally sell ingame for only 500million so 500mil x 4 = 2bil IMO 2bil isn't worth muncher

It's not actually a scam, chunkys are overpriced in the store. They also normally sell ingame for only 500million so 500mil x 4 = 2bil IMO 2bil isn't worth muncher
My friend was able to get Destroyer for 2b. I got it for around 6b

Rank Slips usually go for cheap as they are from winter chests but a pure $6 for Muncher goes for 4bil Average. If you can find a rank slip seller, go ahead, but if you want someone to pay $6 in buycraft for Muncher in trade for 4 Chunky Keys, it’s a right up No. Coming from a very experienced Ad Coupon/IRL Dealer with In game Money, in game name is Furball. Contact me on the server if you want the value of $1 IRL = goes for 650million on average give some + or - .

Rank Slips usually go for cheap as they are from winter chests but a pure $6 for Muncher goes for 4bil Average. If you can find a rank slip seller, go ahead, but if you want someone to pay $6 in buycraft for Muncher in trade for 4 Chunky Keys, it’s a right up No. Coming from a very experienced Ad Coupon/IRL Dealer with In game Money, in game name is Furball. Contact me on the server if you want the value of $1 IRL = goes for 650million on average give some + or - .
Wow, thanks for the info Furball.

Status
Not open for further replies.