PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Introduction - Auctorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction - Auctorial

Hello everyone! This is a thread to tell you guys some more information about myself.
So, to start off with, my real name is Zenon. The name Zenon means 'Gift of God' so that's very special. Even though you can call me a lot of things: Auctorial/Zenon/Snewman/Snowman/Weirdo/Auc. I live in Belgium and at the time writing this, I'm 15 years old.

Interests and Hobbies:

I like reading about history, talking about interesting topics on Skype while mining, football (soccer), tennis, having fun with friends, reading about psychology and some weird stuff in general. My dad also taught me how to play on a pinball table. I also like to do some karting once in a while. It's basically driving in carts like a real Formula 1 championship but then smaller. A lot of people think that it requires no skill but there actually are some techniques. I also like listening music while playing/calling with friends. Mostly, it's some fresh Electro or some Trap. My favourite song is Let It Go from James Bay.

Mainly doing on Minecraft:
PvPing:
This is one of the things I really like. I have been practicing PvP for 6 months now and I think I'm decent at it. If you would like to 1v1, just tell me and we'll figure something out.
Mining: With some chill music in the background or talking to people on Skype.
Reviewing plots/ Helping on Plots: I adore helping people with their plots even though I'm very bad at building. Usually, when I build something, I use a tutorial from YouTube. But please don't ask me to build you something because it will be soo...soo terrible.

If you ever have questions or just want to ask me something completely random, create a conversation with me or just message me in-game and I would be more than glad to talk to you and help you out . You will mainly find me derping around on plots plus reading chat, PvPing, mining or just reviewing builds on plots.

To wrap it up:
-I love PvP
-I love playing with friends
-I adore helping people

Hope to see you all ingame soon! ;)
-Auctorial

So basically you like everything about prison :p
Exactly. Some people I know here taught me some things.
Welcome Nublet Snowman. :3
Thanks evil cat!
I'll see you in the PvP arena ;)
Sure. Be sure to bring your click bait.
Hey bby. I'm better than you ;) So happy OPB is back, absolutely amazing!
Hello bbey! You am better than me. Now 1v1 me. OPBlocks is back! Yess. We've been waiting for this for a long time. Dream came true. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.