PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Inactive Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

eZMutes

Recently I was looking at some staff and seeing how long they've bee offline and what they've been doing on forums. The following staff @Diebybow @snevahmadaa and @Loganm1908 haven't bee on OPBlocks or sometime. Although moderation isn't really needed as there are very few players I find this very frustrating and so do other players. Shouldn't these staff come on for at least once a day for 10 minutes... Just to moderate, I'm not trying to be "anti-staff" here but its annoying.
2016-09-21_17.06.38.png

@Loganm1908 I see that you're active on forums so I don't really have a big problem with you been off for 4 days. But you're active on forums so you're fine.

@Diebybow Has been offline for
22 days... He's a staff member why has he been off that long? Also he's not active on forums as I've seen on his profile.

@snevahmadaa Has been offline for 8 days and is also inactive on forums.

I thought they were meant to be staff helping the server? surely they cant be (Besides Logan) if they never go online. I'm confused why Snev and Bow are still staff? Could a staff member please explain this to me?

Loganm1908

You're only checking for the lollipop region which is my second server. I play on caramel for the majority of the time, every other day if not everyday. But yes you're right I should be more active on both servers

Loganm1908

But to kind of answer your question about the other two, I can't talk for them because I don't know their exact schedules, but they are very high up staff members on our sister server Prime, so I'm assuming they are probably caught up more with that server than this. You didn't add any other staff members so hopefully by that, means the rest of us are active enough or a lot. So that's a great thing, and shows we are doing our jobs

soyup

Since Dieby and snevah are at a pretty high staff position on this server, they're most likely working in the background, helping with the updates and more features.

eZMutes

But to kind of answer your question about the other two, I can't talk for them because I don't know their exact schedules, but they are very high up staff members on our sister server Prime, so I'm assuming they are probably caught up more with that server than this. You didn't add any other staff members so hopefully by that, means the rest of us are active enough or a lot. So that's a great thing, and shows we are doing our jobs
Since Dieby and snevah are at a pretty high staff position on this server, they're most likely working in the background, helping with the updates and more features.
What I'm trying to say is, it's honestly to hard to log on for five too ten minutes. Yes they may be higher staff on prime but they're still staff on HERE therefor they should be doing work here too. If they're working "Behind the scenes" surely they would've logged on at least once in the past week.

Loganm1908

They're working very hard for both servers, I just think it's them not being on that specific server, maybe they've been on caramel like I have, because that server needs more work done. Only they know what they've been up to I trust them

eZMutes

They're working very hard for both servers, I just think it's them not being on that specific server, maybe they've been on caramel like I have, because that server needs more work done. Only they know what they've been up to I trust them
/Seen checks for both servers, I even went on there to check just in case, I honestly think they don't have anything to do with the server and you're trying to cover them up could you please explain what they've DONE on THIS server RECENTLY.

They're working very hard for both servers,
Since when are Moderators working behind the scenes? Don't we have Admins and Managers for that? And about the working hard part, they didn't even need to apply. They just got it because Alex gave it to them.

I just think it's them not being on that specific server, maybe they've been on caramel like I have, because that server needs more work done.
About this: doesn't Prime need Active Staff Members then? I think Admin is a position way to important to be Staff on 2 servers. I also don't see why you would only be Staffing 1 realm. Staff needs to moderate. Playing is a second priority. If I would be a Staff Member and I see there's no Staff on the other realm, I just go there and moderate. If there isn't at least one Staff Member online on every realm, you should get more Staff Members.

RawrWithRoss

Just so you know moderators aren't Administrators or Developers, they are in fact Moderators. Moderating means "To make or become less extreme, intense, rigorous, or violent." Which they are supposed to do with chat, not work in the background, how Admins administrate (give out ranks and such and control the community) and Developers develop (program the server). Not trying to be rude just a tiny bit passive aggressive lol but no hate was intended ;)

soyup

Just so you know moderators aren't Administrators or Developers, they are in fact Moderators. Moderating means "To make or become less extreme, intense, rigorous, or violent." Which they are supposed to do with chat, not work in the background, how Admins administrate (give out ranks and such and control the community) and Developers develop (program the server). Not trying to be rude just a tiny bit passive aggressive lol but no hate was intended ;)
Yes I know, I thought that Dieby and snevah were Sr. Mods

Jer

I think if staff is not on for 15+ days something should be done.

but I think the staff are always active

Plus they have a life

There is literally no point to this thread whatsoever. Staff like Snev and Dieby are busy with Prime, another server run by the same owner. Also, why are you calling out these staff members when there are others online when some aren't.

Owl

Dedicated Member
They should focus on ONE SERVER because this seriously frustrates me, yeah I don't play anymore but still come on.

Jerreinemy

You see, my idea of a staff member is they are active on all realms, if a staff member is only on one realm, I see no need for them to have staff if they are not active on all realms... That's just my thought....

E

emelade

They work mainly on PrimeMC, and now that we have sprouted a bit more and have a larger staff team we don't rely on them to help as much.

Ouj

A staff member can have a primary realm, I typically log onto both realms for 15-30 minutes (as do most staff) each just to check how everything is going

For Snev's and Dieby's case, I know they work at Prime, as been stated above.

Logan is on Caramel everyday 1-2 days which is fine.

eZMutes

There is literally no point to this thread whatsoever. Staff like Snev and Dieby are busy with Prime, another server run by the same owner. Also, why are you calling out these staff members when there are others online when some aren't.
The thread has a point, "why are they mods when they don't do work on this server give someone else a chance a mod for example @Ouj " I'm also calling them out because they're not doing their job on this server, does this answer your question?

They work mainly on PrimeMC, and now that we have sprouted a bit more and have a larger staff team we don't rely on them to help as much.
What I'm trying to say here is that why are they staff on HERE we're not talking about prime, give other people a chance for mod and demote them. Yes they may do a lot of work on prime but they do NONE on HERE which what we're talking about. Yes they're good there but it shows here.

A staff member can have a primary realm, I typically log onto both realms for 15-30 minutes (as do most staff) each just to check how everything is going

For Snev's and Dieby's case, I know they work at Prime, as been stated above.

Logan is on Caramel everyday 1-2 days which is fine.
As you've stated they work at Prime, so why are they mods here? I clearly don't understand yours and the staffs reasoning for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.