PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

In-depth guide on hacks and their use

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSaucy

This guide should hopefully help all you players and staff members out there who aren't sure about hacks.

This guide is made by my friend awkward_midget, we used to hack a lot 2 years ago but last year he quit Minecraft and we stopped talking. Anyways he posted this guide on multiple forums to help players out so I will be doing the same thing! CREDIT GOES TO AWKWARD_MIDGET!

Kill-Aura - This is an auto-attacking hack, being able to hit out of range of normal distance, and at speeds not possible. This hack is really easy to spot and I'm pretty sure 99% of players know how to spot them.

NoKnockback - the hacker takes 0 kb when someone hits him, I really don't understand why hackers use this because this hack is basically useless

NoSlowDown - NoSlowdown is a type of cheat where you do not slow down for Cobwebs, in water, or on soul sand. You won't slow down even while you are eating.

FastEat - this hack allows players to eat any type of food within a matter of milliseconds, giving them an extreme advantage over any opponent because of the ability to eat a Golden Apple in nearly an instant.

FastBow - This hack can work in a number of ways. The first being it draws back the bow instantly allowing for you to shoot the bow faster than your opponent, or full on turns your bow into a machine gun

Step - This hack allows players to hop up one high blocks without clicking the space bar. Mojang has actually implemented this in 1.10 lmao

Jesus - Or water walker, allowed for players to walk on water and be able to move faster in water in general.

Sneak - This hack allows the player to be sneaking, but move at normal speed. Cheaters usually use this to hide their names

Fly - The typical hack found in almost every client, which allows the client user to obtain flight.

Autopot - automatically pots you when you are below certain hearts. When the hacker gets below certain hearts, the players stares right at the ground and pots himself.

Quake Aura - This hack is a modified Aimbot that will snap to any given target that is closer to the player. This hack is easily detectable by the fact that the player will snap directly to you, even from behind you perfectly

Blink - When a player has this hack toggled, they stop sending data to the server. The server believes the client to be lagging, during the time that the hack is enabled, anything that the player does is stored in a list. When the hack is finally disabled, everything that they did will be sent to the server, causing an overload. This forces the server to teleport the client to the position that they gave. This is not easily detectable due to the fact that if a player has a poor internet connection that drops out, it may give the effect of blink. Now this hack can be only spotted by a staff member if a player gets good ping but still "lags" around the player is most likely using blink

Criticals - This hack is a very overpowered hack. It basically consists of the player getting an automatic critical each time they hit. Players who use this hack usually jump at all times when they are fighting a player

Extinguish - This hack allows players to cancel the fire effect on them, and no longer take damage from it. If a player catches on fire and the fire quickly goes out, there is a good chance they are using this hack.

Auto-armour - This hack automatically equips armor for when the currently worn armor breaks. If a players piece of armor breaks and he instantly swaps to a new piece of armor, without ever opening their inventory, there is a good chance they are using this hack. If a player switches his armor while he is hitting you with his sword, he is 100% using auto armor.

Triggerbot - Trigger bot makes hackers auto hit whatever they're facing. Player who uses this hack will NEVER miss a single hit

Derp/****** Mode - This hack is one that makes your player go all well... ******ed. It sends random hit/look packets to make your player "spaz out" (on everyone else's screen) but on your screen, it looks normal.

Text - Each and every client out there have different types of font/text size so you can tell by looking at their chat, what client they are using. If a player makes a report on someone make sure to look at the text because most clients have the same font

Anti-Debuff - It's basically "Extinguish" but it removes potion effects e.g poison

Click Aimbot - Click aimbot allows you to automatically hit the nearest entity within a range of you every time you left-click with 100% accuracy. This hack is easy to spot because usually, the hacker will hit you without even looking at you

Safeaura - It basically kills aura/forcefield but it won't visually lock on to players. It is easy to spot a hacker using this because at times they won't even be looking at you but somehow land hits on you. This hack is hard to spot and the only way to spot it is if the player is dumb enough to record himself using it

Auto-clickers - Are a type of software or macro that can be used to automate clicking. Players tend to use an auto clicker for grinding purposes, so all they have to do is press a button on their keyboard and it will do the job for them. Players also use it in PvP but most of the time the anti-cheat bans them as auto clickers click at the same speed so it's easier to detect. Also, auto clickers randomly double click during PvP so the only way to see if a player is using an auto clicker is by checking the click logs

I hope you guys found this useful if you didn't well I don't care. I probably missed some hacks, if I did please tell me below!

Last edited:

VSaucy

Guys I typed this all up on my phone... my copy and paste thing wasn't working so expect grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes (I hate autocorrect)

Guys I typed this all up on my phone... my copy and paste thing wasn't working so expect grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes (I hate autocorrect)
I'll go through and find spelling mistakes and send them to you in a conversation.

Elijeh

There are more than just these, but still these are probably the most common. Nice job on the guide, vSaucy!

VSaucy

There are more than just these, but still these are probably the most common. Nice job on the guide, vSaucy!
There are more but the hacks i didnt list aren't common, I removed couple like nukers and speed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.