Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Important Commands you should know

Status
Not open for further replies.
/plotme auto or /p auto - Claims the closest plot to your location (in plot world)
/spawn - Go to spawn
/warp - brings up a gui of warps you can go to
/bal - shows your balance
/money - shows your balance
/etshop - brings up the a shop where you spend ETokens
/duel (player name) - allows you to duel a player with a kit of your choice by a gui
/staff - see what staff are online currently
/plot h (player name) - go to another players plot
/buy - brings up a gui where you can buy things like perks, kits, pets, money etc for real life currency.
/backpack - brings up your backpack
/auc - brings up the auction house where you can buy and view what players are selling
/ah sell (price) - Sell something in the auction house
/lot - brings up the lottery
/lot buy (amount) - allows you to buy tickets for the lottery (maximum of 10 tickets per lottery, may be subject to change in the future)
/kit - brings up a gui where you can claim the kits you have available
/rewards - brings up a gui where you can claim rewards from completing activities eg playtime and buying kits.
/title - brings up a gui where you can chose a title and change the colour
/mine - takes you to your current mine
/mines - brings up a gui of the mines you have unlocked and the mines you have locked as well as donator mines.
/rankup - once you have enough money to rankup to this command to move to the next available mine.
/prestige - use this command once your at the last time (and have enough money) to gain a prestige level!
/seen (player name) - This command shows you when the last time a player was on the server
/enchant - Use this command while holding a pickaxe to open a gui with custom enchants (this can also be found in the etshop).
/pay (player name) (amount) - To pay another player money, for example /pay sumo243 10000000 (I think you should do this exact command as many times as you wish!)
/vote - brings up a gui where you can vote, claim rewards from using gems from voting and your ranking on the leader boards.
/warp freeworld - Warp to the freeworld
/iteminfo - find out the information of an item eg the id
/plot h Sumo243 - Go to my awesome plot!

If there is any commands I missed let me know in the comments and I will edit this thread if it's really important

Last edited:

BasiliskHill

"/iteminfo - find out the informations if an item eg the" ... eg the what?
"/plotme auto" that can be shortened to /p auto
Other than that, thanks for making this for the new folks.

I'll fix the iteminfo issue and I though about shortening it but I though it would be more helpful for players who are new to learn the full command

BasiliskHill

I'll fix the iteminfo issue and I though about shortening it but I though it would be more helpful for players who are new to learn the full command
Maybe put the short and full command in then?

For example
/plotme auto - Claims the closest plot to your location (in plot world)
would be
/plotme auto | /p auto - Claims the closest plot to your location (in plot world)

Status
Not open for further replies.