Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I'm sorry.

LightSome

Infamous Member
I have come to a realisation that recently i have become extremely"toxic" this is due to irl things ..... I'm sorry to thoseof you i have hurt and offended. If i have offended you please pm so we can talk about it.
I don't expect anyone will forgive me, I just would like to say sorry since i took out my frustrations and aimed them towards individuals whom did not deserve it.

Some people who knew me before all this toxicity and said "this is not you" i hope you all believe that, i know i wont be able to ever completely make it up to the community but i would like to take small steps in trying to get as close to it as possible.

Kind regards
Savage

angyma

No offense, but I've gotta ask. Why are you posting this so soon to April Fools day? In fact while I'm writing this it is.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Some people will forgive you, and I know that. To them I say nice \;D/
But with all the bullsugar you've done I won't be forgiving you anytime soon.
Definitely agree with Rightie here. Maybe in the future I may forgive you. But after everything you have said to me and my friends here on OPB, I wouldn't get my hopes up that any of us are going to forgive you anytime soon. Trust and loyalty is something that is earned. Once you break it, it takes a lot of time and effort to fix and heal back the broken bonds. Hope you learn a lesson out of this.