Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

im sad

Unmute?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperPiggeh muted me for 3 hours for promoting spam D: all i said was say i if this happens to you and no one said I so i don't get how it created spam D: im sad plz supperpiggeh D:

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Well, you said something along these lines: "Say I in the chat if you hate this: blah blah blah". Encouraging spam in public chat is a mute, so you can either appeal (but you'll most likely get unmuted before your appeal is even looked at) or just wait out your mute.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
SuperPiggeh muted me for 3 hours for promoting spam D: all i said was say i if this happens to you and no one said I so i don't get how it created spam D: im sad plz supperpiggeh D:
why the hell do people complain about a 3 hour mute tf go outside and get ur lazy ass of minecraft and get some exersice

Well, you said something along these lines: "Say I in the chat if you hate this: blah blah blah". Encouraging spam in public chat is a mute, so you can either appeal (but you'll most likely get unmuted before your appeal is even looked at) or just wait out your mute.
But i never said anything after that so why would people respond

G

Goddessics

It was three hours. I’ve had a mute for a freaking 2 weeks and I never made a big deal of it *coughcough* your mute is probably already over.

Status
Not open for further replies.