Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

{-I xAlphaCat_'s intro I-}

xAlphaCat

Yo peeps, this is xAlpha here, I joined OpBlocks in late October 2015 (So you can call me an OG) By watching MrCrainer (Im not a fanboy, just was watching his sky factory videos and saw this) and I'm like cool, I'll give it a try. I chose to play on lollipop and I got up to r mine by Christmas then I bought the Gobbler rank, joined the ImSquad. Later someone gave me a 300 pick (which is the best pick in OpB) And I got to z. I met some great friends and grew my legacy as a pretty good pvper. I met @GreatClub542 one day when I was mining and needed help. We gradually chatted more until GreatClub542 joined the ImSquad after that we made a pretty impressive shop on my first and his second plot. I then met Stinggyray and DdubsRulez2 closer to the merge. I donated a total of 50bil to Stinggy and Ddubs helped out at my plot. Also, I met this one person _Mad_Line_ which originally was kinda annoying but became a GREAT helper with my headshop and we helped each other out. (Sadly I have no way of contacting her) So that's all for my intro. I hope to restore my plots to what they looked like before OpB merged. May all of my former helpers on my plot restore it to its former greatness!

-xAlpha

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Yo peeps, this is xAlpha here, I joined OpBlocks in late October 2015 (So you can call me an OG) By watching MrCrainer (Im not a fanboy, just was watching his sky factory videos and saw this) and I'm like cool, I'll give it a try. I chose to play on lollipop and I got up to r mine by Christmas then I bought the Gobbler rank, joined the ImSquad. Later someone gave me a 300 pick (which is the best pick in OpB) And I got to z. I met some great friends and grew my legacy as a pretty good pvper. I met @GreatClub542 one day when I was mining and needed help. We gradually chatted more until GreatClub542 joined the ImSquad after that we made a pretty impressive shop on my first and his second plot. I then met Stinggyray and DdubsRulez2 closer to the merge. I donated a total of 50bil to Stinggy and Ddubs helped out at my plot. Also, I met this one person _Mad_Line_ which originally was kinda annoying but became a GREAT helper with my headshop and we helped each other out. (Sadly I have no way of contacting her) So that's all for my intro. I hope to restore my plots to what they looked like before OpB merged. May all of my former helpers on my plot restore it to its former greatness!

-xAlpha
Welcome back! I'm sure we'll have as much fun on OPB as we used to. Also, why did you only tag GreatClub and not the rest of us :3 Anyways, welcome back!