Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I WANT MY RANK FROM V1 BACK WHO'S WITH ME??

Should we get our old ranks back?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on Old Version one of OP Blocks I had Candy Prince, which was very expensive and apparently a waste of my money because in the long run I just had it taken away, and I was given Hoarder, which is now one of the lowest ranks. I want the rank I paid for and I deserve it.

I totally agree, we have paid an extraordinary amount of money. When the server had been moved to PrimeMC, it was very unexpected to many. When trkey finally made the decision to put OPBlocks up again, we were all so happy. But the fact that we paid that much just to get 1/4 of what we paid for. I'm with you!
+1

angyma

Hi,

If you still have the purchase email from your old rank I believe you will be able to receive it back. You can make a purchase support here, please fill out the form correctly and provide suffcient evidence. If you do not have this please do not create one and waste staff's time.

@angyma Are you sure that its how it works? Like say we purchased up to CPrince or CKing, we will receive that rank? Because the ranks on this server have totally changed in order

angyma

@angyma Are you sure that its how it works? Like say we purchased up to CPrince or CKing, we will receive that rank? Because the ranks on this server have totally changed in order
This applies more if you have no rank at all I believe and if you did not have it transferred.

This applies more if you have no rank at all I believe and if you did not have it transferred.
The point of this post, is to actually get our version 1 ranks back. We are contemplating about how its not fair to only get 1/4 of what we paid for on the server. We find it not fair, but if its how the server rolls, I guess we'll have to stick to it

angyma

The point of this post, is to actually get our version 1 ranks back. We are contemplating about how its not fair to only get 1/4 of what we paid for on the server. We find it not fair, but if its how the server rolls, I guess we'll have to stick to it
As I said, just make a purchase support with the original purchase email and see what Amazing says.

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and lock this, if you have any other questions please PM me.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
As you said, it mostly to people who do not have the rank or people who didn't have it transferred
Well technically you get your rank worth. If you bought a CPrince rank in v1 for a certain price and in v4 that price can only buy you a Hoarder or Destroyer then you are still getting exactly what you paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.