Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I need some explanations

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Chocolate bars will give you and everyone near you a 25% discount off /etshop for 30 seconds. Keep in mind this doesn't work with /enchant, you have to do /etshop and select enchants. if you have more questions, please post them all in 1 post to avoid post farming.

1. What is the best way to farm Etokens? I'm trying just mining but it's a really long process.
  2. What is the best way to earn money quickly? I'm trying to reach prestige 1.
  3. What is factions like? I'm too lazy to actually go on the factions server to experience it.

G

Goddessics

1. Straight up mine. Literally the only thing to do. You can hack and use nuker, it results in a ban tho. Also you can do your daily missions with /mission.

2. EGIRL YOUR LIFE AWAY

3. Factions is the definition of toxic, don’t go there please.

1) You should get a maxed out turtle pet (/oppets)
2) You gamble (/cf)(/rps)
3) A new MCMMO update just released so factions might be more interesting now

Oh, and I just realised my posts increased by this, do not post this is a discussion put it as an off-topic discussion or you will be warned for post farming,

Thank You

Last edited:
G

Goddessics

Woah there, Factions and Goddessics are on two different tiers. You can walk away from goddess with a little bit of acid burn, but god forbid you enter factions without a hazmat suit.
If I absolutely hate you, you might leave with 3rd degree acid burns all over your body. But going to factions without a hazmat suit and insolated metal box surrounding you, you will regret everything you ever thought. Even I agree with this

SmolTinyBean

1. Mine.....
2. scam people but that is going to end up with a perm ban
3. Faction is 2 teams that hate each other going at it for 24/7 and a lot of spam....... when i mean a lot of spam i mean a lot

OfficialFood

Woah there, Factions and Goddessics are on two different tiers. You can walk away from goddess with a little bit of acid burn, but god forbid you enter factions without a hazmat suit.
If I absolutely hate you, you might leave with 3rd degree acid burns all over your body. But going to factions without a hazmat suit and insolated metal box surrounding you, you will regret everything you ever thought. Even I agree with this
me ply faktons al day and lok @ my now

HyzukiV2

1. What is the best way to farm Etokens? I'm trying just mining but it's a really long process.
  2. What is the best way to earn money quickly? I'm trying to reach prestige 1.
  3. What is factions like? I'm too lazy to actually go on the factions server to experience it.
1.Mining/Turtle Pet/Missons
2. Mining/ You can try fishing but it never really appealed to me
3. Lmfao don't bother half the people there are ******ed
I think you can watch advertisements too for vouchers but never really done that either so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯