Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I just made someone the happiest person on earth!

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Just a few minutes ago after buying 2 new pairs of Nike LeBron XII, me and my friends saw and man and his Son in torn up rags along the road. Begging is not allowed in Singaoore but it seems like that is what they were doing. The boy saw my bag looked at his dad and asked him why is it that he could never have shoes like mine. And legit the dad started crying loudly and they boy just remained silent. Me and my friends felt really bad so we all went back into the store pooled our money together and bought Jordan air retro and gave it to that boy. His smile and his dad's cry of thank you's may have been the best thing that I have seen on this earth so far. I talked to his dad and found out that he had lost his job an was evicted. His Wife died 7 yrs ago.
We gave him a welfare Organisation website for the needy and went off back home.

This is the first time I actually experienced something like this instead of just reading it and I swear it is 100% true. Idk why I decided to post this but for once I genuinely feel happy and contented from the bottom of my heart. His smile put me in heaven

ShiroHibikii

To clarify, yes begging is illegal because it will ruin the image of Singapore for the tourism industry. You should feel like a hero after doing something like that. ^3^

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I do feel amazing and I really realise how thankful we should feel to be able to enjoy such luxuries when half of the world doesn't even have enough to eat

Slouched

Dood, make a youtube video and name it GIVING BACK TO SINGAPORE! Where u give to poor people. You don't need this if u don't have the money, but people would be amazed. This kinda stuff is what the world needs #PoliticsSuck. Bro Shout out to you.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
That is a very interesting idea @ItzCustom
Like really tbh I never thought about that.
It would be hardwork but a really nice thing to do
I will deeply think about this though
Thanks for the amazing suggestion

Slouched

I live in a nicer neighborhood, but I may drive down to a worse part of the LA area and do that too, I think it would be kinda cool.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yah, as I said begging is illegal in Singapore and this is like the first time in about 10yrs since I have seen someone in the street. I already try to do my best my participating in quite a few volunteering Organisations with/without my school but I'll try to see if I can do more.

Slouched

Yah, as I said begging is illegal in Singapore and this is the first time in about 10yrs since I have seen someone in the street. I already try to do my best my participating in quite a few volunteering Organisations with/without my school but I'll try to see if I can do more.
ya, at my school I was the head of a club and it was called the "Green Team". I and a group of friends went around the county finding trash and picking it up and cleaning it up. There are so many ways you can help.