PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I give it 2-3 more months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerreinemy

some of you will understand but most of you will not What's insanity? if you keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, history repeats itself, there isn't anything you can do but learn from your mistakes to change how the future plays out, if you don't change how it's going it's just going to repeat its self....

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I understand where you are coming from and I admit OPBlocks does need to bring in some huge updates if they do not want History to repeat itself so I will try supporting OPBlocks to the best that I can but I hope that the devs that read this also take some serious action for the server.

Jerreinemy

I understand where you are coming from and I admit OPBlocks does need to bring in some huge updates if they do not want History to repeat itself so I will try supporting OPBlocks to the best that I can but I hope that the devs that read this also take some serious action for the server.
I won't donate any more to the server. I donated to v1 and they disbanded it, so I.e he should have plenty of funds from the first server

Status
Not open for further replies.