Welcome to OPBlocks!

Hey there guest, and welcome to our forums! You can choose to join our community by clicking the register button below. This opens the ability to talk with other members, discuss your favourite topics and more!

1. Server IP: play.opblocks.com | Hope to see you there!
    Dismiss Notice

i cannot believe this dictatorship thats happening

Discussion in 'Global' started by Duckehy, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duckehy

Duckehy Member

https://gyazo.com/ad9cc799960e10984c740da28b07e799

for saying to a player that he shouldn't play because the server hasn't changed (which was obviously a joke)

and then messaging him on discord saying that i will never tell him my "glitch" which isn't even a thing.

if anyone could tell me what the hidden rules are on this server then please let me know so when i get back on in 30 days i will be educated on whats right and whats wrong.

2. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You won't be coming back in 30 days or at all. You have been continuously toxic since the first day I saw you, always trying to start fights with other players, trying to bypass the swear filter, and being extremely negative.

A new player logged in and said "What's changed about the server?" and you say "Nothing it's so bad so you should leave."

You actually think that's allowed? You're done here, goodbye, find a different community to act like a child in.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.