Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

How to tell if someone is hacking or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING
I was tired when I made this so I am a bit loopy, beware for bad jokes

Ok, I have been meaning to do this for awhile, so yeah, here I am. Anyway, on a few servers I have been called a hacker simply just for beating them, so I'm making this thread to clear up any false thoughts on how people hack and how to tell if there is a hacker. If you ever want confirmation if they are a hacker or not, the most popular hacked client is called "Wurst" (make sure to tell them "you are the wurst" if they are hacking [I tried with an actual joke, I think I got an F- ;-;]).
Basics
Ok, so when you instal a hack, it comes up as a sidebar on the top left of your screen, you only need to install one software for all the hacks (well from what I know), so if you do run into one,be prepared because they (could) have all the hacks. A fast way for the staff to toggle the hacks is if they type "." before they type the hack (for example, .killaura).

Ok, now on to the most popular hacks that I know of, it will say what it is, how it works, and how to tell the difference between skill and that hack.

KillAura
Ok, so for this hack, it allows the player to automatically hit an entity (including players) whenever the hitbox comes in front of you. it will none stop hit the player. Some people get mistaken with killaura and haste upgrades. Haste allows you to hit faster, killaura allows you to hit people nonstop with zero effort. A way to tell the difference between Killaura and skill is if the person hits faster than human reaction, and never misses a hit. Now, saying as they are like a combo package I'll also add this, reach and killaura come together, you can't have reach without killaura (Visa Versa), so if you think someone is using reach and not killaura, then I'm sorry to say, but you would be sadly wrong for it would be impossible. However, you can have killaura and you can set your reach to the default, so don't think that they have reach if they have killaura automatically.

BunnyHop
If only I knew about this before, people could outrun the potato:eek:, so yeah, as you might have picked up, this is a speed hack, if you have an item that gives the most speed, and yet you still lose a race, the other person is hacking. So watch out for that.

Anti-Knockback
Now obviously there is no such thing as a human mountain in Minecraft, so if you can't hit them back, then they have hacked themselves to gain weight (real smart lol). if someone is charging at you, then there is a strong chance at it looking like they didn't get hit back, but if they are standing still and they don't get hit back, congrats, you found a hacker.

Fly
Have you ever wished you could fly like Superman? well, some can if they use the fly hack (I will be disappointed if they haven't once heard the song "I believe I can fly"). I don't think I should stay on this topic for long, but long story short, if you see someone who is going up and not down, you found Superman (hacker).

NoSlowDown
Hang on, is this the actual name of the hack, please comment if this is, but anyway, this title says it all, you don't slow down, simple as that, congrats, you got an A+:p. If you still don't know what this is, I'll explain in the hack in the most detail, you cannot slow down.

Jesus
Ok, so the Jesus hack apparently allows you to walk on water, honestly, I wouldn't try it in real life (after the last time I tried running in water). So yeah, it will be pretty obvious to tell the difference between. if they are running on water, their hacking, if they're using the new frostwalker enchant, they're on a boat or half their body is submerged in water, then just rethink the situation, because most likely, they're not hacking.

AutoCrit
Ok, so this one is actually hard to spot, so I'll just say what it does, then maybe you can tell the difference and put in the chat for others to see. Say you have someone charging at you, then just before they hit you, they leap into the air, and take away massive amounts of health, that's basically auto crit.

AutoPot
The name says everything, a pot is short for potion, and auto is short for automatic. Now obviously you can't have a sword that drops potions (need to have one though). So if someone is attacking you and then they throw a pot with their sword, then they're hacking.

Please be sure to comment down below about any questions regarding hacks, I'll be happy to help. And also please comment if there is anything that is incorrect with this post.

Last edited:

ShroomsDawg

Another one that can be common in maps with water is the Jesus hack! It allows you to stand, run and walk on water!
Another one which some people use and isn't actually very obvious is Auto Potion. At a certain health, said hacker will automatically throw a potion.

Auto Crit makes you automaticly jump before you hit someone and bhopping is basically a speed hack that lets you go super fast around your opponent(s)

Another one that can be common in maps with water is the Jesus hack! It allows you to stand, run and walk on water!
Another one which some people use and isn't actually very obvious is Auto Potion. At a certain health, said hacker will automatically throw a potion.
Auto Crit makes you automaticly jump before you hit someone and bhopping is basically a speed hack that lets you go super fast around your opponent(s)
I will add them when I can, thanks for the info

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
That .legit thing I just thought was meant to be fancy, and not have any actual use haha. Thanks for teaching me something new.

CaliX2Guns

.legit is used incase if the people get suspicious, it turns off all the hacks that are on (or that's what I was told)
I'm very experienced when It comes to hacked clients as I have tested some on servers so the owner can test there anti-cheat and now .legit is not that common anymore unless it's an old client and I would not 100% base that on if they are hacking or not. Also Bunnyhop aka B-hop is when the player is a type of speed hack where the player is able to skip 3-4 blocks in one successful jump which with killaura can enable this player to hit player from a farther range and to catch up to players that are running.

I'm very experienced when It comes to hacked clients as I have tested some on servers so the owner can test there anti-cheat and now .legit is not that common anymore unless it's an old client and I would not 100% base that on if they are hacking or not. Also Bunnyhop aka B-hop is when the player is a type of speed hack where the player is able to skip 3-4 blocks in one successful jump which with killaura can enable this player to hit player from a farther range and to catch up to players that are running.
I will fix it to how you explained (I edited it then I forgot to save changes), thanks.
And also, even if .legit is removed, some don't know that and they still trip (my friend said that it still works, that's where I got all my info from).

Duck

not going to hide anything, screen shot if you want.
I've used hacks on minecraft before for a while, but I've stopped, and only a few clients have it like that. So don't always rely on ".Legit". And the "." is like a command but for hacks, like ".killaura". a fast way to toggle hacks.

not going to hide anything, screen shot if you want.
I've used hacks on minecraft before for a while, but I've stopped, and only a few clients have it like that. So don't always rely on ".Legit". And the "." is like a command but for hacks, like ".killaura". a fast way to toggle hacks.
Thanks for the feedback, I will add it in

BunnyHop
If only I knew about this before, people could outrun the potato:eek:, so yeah, as you might have picked up, this is a speed hack, if you have an item that gives the most speed, and yet you still lose a race, the other person is hacking. So watch out for that.
wrong bunny hop just autojumps when u move

WARNING

Ok, I have been meaning to do this for awhile, so yeah, here I am. Anyway, on a few servers I have been called a hacker simply just for beating them, so I'm making this thread to clear up any false thoughts on how people hack and how to tell if there is a hacker. If you ever want confirmation if they are a hacker or not, the most popular hacked client is called "Wurst" (make sure to tell them "you are the wurst" if they are hacking [I tried with an actual joke, I think I got an F- ;-;]).
Basics
Ok, so when you instal a hack, it comes up as a sidebar on the top left of your screen, you only need to install one software for all the hacks (well from what I know), so if you do run into one,be prepared because they (could) have all the hacks. A fast way for the staff to toggle the hacks is if they type "." before they type the hack (for example, .killaura).

Ok, now on to the most popular hacks that I know of, it will say what it is, how it works, and how to tell the difference between skill and that hack.

KillAura
Ok, so for this hack, it allows the player to automatically hit an entity (including players) whenever the hitbox comes in front of you. it will none stop hit the player. Some people get mistaken with killaura and haste upgrades. Haste allows you to hit faster, killaura allows you to hit people nonstop with zero effort. A way to tell the difference between Killaura and skill is if the person hits faster than human reaction, and never misses a hit. Now, saying as they are like a combo package I'll also add this, reach and killaura come together, you can't have reach without killaura (Visa Versa), so if you think someone is using reach and not killaura, then I'm sorry to say, but you would be sadly wrong for it would be impossible. However, you can have killaura and you can set your reach to the default, so don't think that they have reach if they have killaura automatically.

BunnyHop

Anti-Knockback
Now obviously there is no such thing as a human mountain in Minecraft, so if you can't hit them back, then they have hacked themselves to gain weight (real smart lol). if someone is charging at you, then there is a strong chance at it looking like they didn't get hit back, but if they are standing still and they don't get hit back, congrats, you found a hacker.

Fly
Have you ever wished you could fly like Superman? well, some can if they use the fly hack (I will be disappointed if they haven't once heard the song "I believe I can fly"). I don't think I should stay on this topic for long, but long story short, if you see someone who is going up and not down, you found Superman (hacker).

NoSlowDown
Hang on, is this the actual name of the hack, please comment if this is, but anyway, this title says it all, you don't slow down, simple as that, congrats, you got an A+:p. If you still don't know what this is, I'll explain in the hack in the most detail, you cannot slow down.

Jesus
Ok, so the Jesus hack apparently allows you to walk on water, honestly, I wouldn't try it in real life (after the last time I tried running in water). So yeah, it will be pretty obvious to tell the difference between. if they are running on water, their hacking, if they're using the new frostwalker enchant, they're on a boat or half their body is submerged in water, then just rethink the situation, because most likely, they're not hacking.

AutoCrit
Ok, so this one is actually hard to spot, so I'll just say what it does, then maybe you can tell the difference and put in the chat for others to see. Say you have someone charging at you, then just before they hit you, they leap into the air, and take away massive amounts of health, that's basically auto crit.

AutoPot
The name says everything, a pot is short for potion, and auto is short for automatic. Now obviously you can't have a sword that drops potions (need to have one though). So if someone is attacking you and then they throw a pot with their sword, then they're hacking.

Please be sure to comment down below about any questions regarding hacks, I'll be happy to help. And also please comment if there is anything that is incorrect with this post.
I tried running on water I fell in, GG 11/10!

WARNING

Basics

KillAura

BunnyHop

Anti-Knockback

Fly

NoSlowDown

Jesus

AutoCrit

AutoPot

you sound like my friend, you just need to change the A+ part to now here's a cookie :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.