PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

How to make better builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone Havoc here,
Welcome to my guide on how to improve your building skills!

We will start of with the Colour Pallet

The Colour Pallet is what every build begins with. Before you start your build you should always choose the colours and the blocks that you want your build to be made of, The type of blocks that you use also depends on the Theme of the build your making.

Now we will move on to Depth and Detail.

Depth and detail is one of the hardest to learn, it takes a lot of practice before you know how to do it good. For example, Why just make a straight up wall when you can make one block here and another block one layer behind it to add Depth.

Colour Contrast

Colour contrast
is also important for buildings.The colour palette doesn't need to exist of colours that are all very similar because other colour combinations look just as good!!! This isn't true for all themes but I personally find it works for fantasy, modern, And space like builds.

And that's it for today I may edit it every once in a while when I think of something else to add.
~Havoc out.

merighthere

Dedicated Member

The Colour Pallet is what every build begins with. Before you start your build you should always choose the colours and the blocks that you want your build to be made of, The type of blocks that you use also depends on the Theme of the build your making.

Depth and detail is one of the hardest to learn, it takes a lot of practice before you know how to do it good. For example, Why just make a straight up wall when you can make one block here and another block one layer behind it to add Depth.

Colour Contrast

Colour contrast
is also important for buildings.The colour palette doesn't need to exist of colours that are all very similar because other colour combinations look just as good!!! This isn't true for all themes but I personally find it works for fantasy, modern, And space like builds.

And that's it for today I may edit it every once in a while when I think of something else to add.
~Havoc out.
Thanks alot for the advice lord Havoc

Colour Contrast

Colour contrast

~Havoc out.
Could you add some pictures and maybe a video?

Status
Not open for further replies.