Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

How does /ads work?

I have used something similar to this on a server called Paradise mc but the problem with /ads is that when you click the link no ads show up so anyone know how to actually get ads?I used the same extensions that i did for paradise mc it worked for that server but doesn't for this one I don't know why thanks in advance

EDIT:Solution-https://opblocks.com/threads/how-to-get-free-money.23892/ Go to this website first then do as far asks.after all that is completed, you want to go to this website and download this VPN www.hotspotshield.com.Once again that has been done at the very top right corner you will see an extension which is the hotspot shield VPN click it. scroll down a little bit till you see "auto server" click it you will see a list of countries you now want to go ahead and switch to India.And BOOM free ads hope this helps people with the same problem thanks to all that helped.The most frequent success for the hotspot seems to be Singapore

***REMEMBER***

If you have an adblocker whitelist the website or make it so that your adblocker does not block ads on this specific website

Last edited:
J

JustMe03

I have used something similar to this on a server called Paradise mc but the problem with /ads is that when you click the link no ads show up so anyone know how to actually get ads?I used the same extensions that i did for paradise mc it worked for that server but doesn't for this one I don't know why thanks in advance
Use an VPN