0 Players Online

How did you know OPblocks?

How did you know OPB?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Because no one has commented on it, I feel bad for you, so I'll be first to comment! ;)

I knew OPB v2 from Trkey's other server, and I knew Trkey's other server from when it merged with OPB v1, and I knew OPB v1 from Crainer (I'm not a fanboy, ok :/), and I learned about Crainer from SSundee, and I learned about SSundee from... And so on :/

Last edited:
similar to dial, i found OPB v1 from Crainer, i have stop watching him since as Im not as interested his videos anymore, but i thank him for showing me it ;)

I played OPBlocks for years (old server included) and I dont remember how I found it the old OPBlocks, I think I found that from Crainer when i watched him, then I found this server just by finding it i guess :p

So pretty much just like everyone else

dialgag1

I played OPBlocks for years (old server included) and I dont remember how I found it the old OPBlocks, I think I found that from Crainer when i watched him, then I found this server just by finding it i guess :p

So pretty much just like everyone else
'Years'. Let me just point out that the old OPBlocks was only out for 6 months total, from September 16th to February 30th or so. Add that with the two weeks-ish OPBlocks v2 has been open, that does not total two years, let alone one.

'Years'. Let me just point out that the old OPBlocks was only out for 6 months total, from September 16th to February 30th or so. Add that with the two weeks-ish OPBlocks v2 has been open, that does not total two years, let alone one.
Ik, it was just exageration xD

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Same as @dialgag1 Found Ssundee a looooong time ago, then found MrCrainer (Barely watch him, I'm not a fanboy), then found OPBlocksV1, then It merged, so I played on the server it merged with, then joined that servers forums, then saw all the stuff about the new OPBlocks, and here I am!

ShootingQuasar

Same as @dialgag1 Found Ssundee a looooong time ago, then found MrCrainer (Barely watch him, I'm not a fanboy), then found OPBlocksV1, then It merged, so I played on the server it merged with, then joined that servers forums, then saw all the stuff about the new OPBlocks, and here I am!
Literally all of Crainer's fanboys are from SSundee channel (I'm not a fanboys, just watch his vid of Sky Factory).

Fries

So we should all thank SSundee??
It was September 24th to February 27th

I saw Crainer's video on my next up's on YouTube, watched it and came to OPBlocks! ;D

Fries

Dan, I'm sure it was around the 16th :/
I'm almost 100% sure it was on the 24th. I joined the first day and I had screenshots of OPBlocks, but sadly, I deleted my entire Minecraft folder a few weeks ago because I had 10GB screenshots in there :(

dialgag1

I believe Crainer's first video on OPBlocks v1 was on the 16th, not sure. I'll check now and update when I've checked.

Edit: ok, it was the 24th. I'm sorry :(

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
I joined OPB v1 by Crainer being on my 'You might like' part of YouTube. I sometimes watch them, not as interested anymore.

RawrWithRoss

Proud to say I was one of the first OP Blocks players :D
I began playing on September 15th of 2015 and played until it merged with Prime, now I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.