Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

How Did You Find OPBlocks

• Thread starter DannyBoyGamer32
  • Start date

Mutah

Dedicated Member
same here im just scolling throught the list of servers and I see this reall colorful banner so I try the server out. I really liked it!!!

D

DannyBoyGamer32

same here im just scolling throught the list of servers and I see this reall colorful banner so I try the server out. I really liked it!!!
Haha ikr! I am proud of not being here because of MrCrainer!

Baricaade

Found the server on minecraft servers list, also giving a hint from me also being from trkey's other server which we all probably already know.

DannyBoyGamer32 said:
I'm proud not to be hear because of MrCrainer!
We have something to agree on here.

angyma

I found OPBlocks through my longtime friend who invited me to play there on v.1 after MrCrainer uploaded his first video ever on it. I really enjoyed it however he no longer plays here today and quit after v.1.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I found OPBlocks through my longtime friend who invited me to play there on v.1 after MrCrainer uploaded his first video ever on it. I really enjoyed it however he no longer plays here today and quit after v.1.
Same way as me. Although I never watched Crainer, I was introduced to OPB by 2 Long time friends

kaia

i went on my sisters laptop and saw the server saved in her thingy - joined it and turns out she was an admin lmaoaoaoa so i started playing there because i thought she would give me free gear but that never happened

Criinge

For me a friend told about v1 and said it was so fun I was kinda sad I never played v1 and then seen v2 was coming so I hopped on when v2 came out and got board of it then heard about v3 and hopped on and loved it a lot!

xFlied

Dedicated Member
I started with OPBv3 after I watched my daddy MrCrainer upload a video on it so ofc I had to play because my dad played on it so thats why I'm here. Once he leaves the server I'll leave too.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
i went on my sisters laptop and saw the server saved in her thingy - joined it and turns out she was an admin lmaoaoaoa so i started playing there because i thought she would give me free gear but that never happened
Who is your sister? (Ign)

Anyway I did come here from Crainer in V1, only because I thought it looked like a really fun server, not because I wanted to see him or anything like that. I've stuck with it since then and now I dread it when Crainer records lol.

BasiliskHill

I came from a minecraft server list. Just after a great prison server I was playing got completely destroyed by one of it's previous Admins / Devs.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Theres no choice for I came from minecraftservers.org then went to v1
Choose 'minecraft server list'
Anyway I did come here from Crainer in V1, only because I thought it looked like a really fun server, not because I wanted to see him or anything like that. I've stuck with it since then and now I dread it when Crainer records lol.
XD. You are one of the few like-able crainer fans!