PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Honest Opinion and a Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hai

Not too sure where to post this, I guess here will do.

First thing okay,
I've been on this server for like 4 days now, it's very fun and enjoyable. The community is friendly, staff is active which is nice. Might have some trollers/spammers but that's not what I am gonna talk about today. Lets move straight to the point.

Point 1
I've seen some complains about how Muncher mine is really OP and tons of people got the Muncher rank for free thanks to our MVP Trkey . But there's one problem though. Muncher mine is kinda too broken, the profit you get with full inventory is legit almost the same as Rank 31 (Last Rank) which is a little bit unfair, since the people who joined after Monday (15th August) probably didn't get the free rank which leads to my next point.

Point 2
From the original post here, it seems that there are like 2000+ people who claimed the voucher which probably 2000 people have the Muncher rank, that's nice for the 2000+ people but for the people who just joined.. Not really fair in my opinion. Before you flame me like "We got it and deserve it cause we were early hurr durr" hey, I got the Muncher rank too okay. I don't feel its really that fair to the new players who just joined. Their progress compared to the Muncher ranked dudes are REALLY REALLY slow. We Muncher rank dudes probably can go to Rank 31 in a day. But for them ? I don't think so, probably need like 2 days+ if they just grind all day long.

Point 3
I have a few suggestions in mind which could probably help these problems.

Suggestion 1
No, not nerfing Muncher mine or maybe a little. But perhaps maybe make the normal rank mines loots better ? Increasing the profit you can get from the normal rank mines, maybe also increasing the price to rank up. This can actually help the new players, probably wont have much rant about Mucher mine being OP and won't affect that much for the Muncher players it would still be fair, just that we wont take 1 day and be Rank 31. Because currently the normal mines are not really giving the best stuff even at high ranks. The stuff in normal mines and donor mines

tl;dr
Muncher mine too good, normal mines not giving enough for f2p players. no hate pls remember honest opinion

ItzInfernal

The $15 coupon was supposed to be for the Veterans (OG) of the server. The ones that had donated in OPv1, but people couldn't get access to the emails they purchased the rank with, so Trkey posted a message on the main board. Saying that anyone could use the $15 coupon code and the Free Veterans title. Some people didn't get muncher because they wanted to get fly, and some were just late to the party. So I find it 100% fair.

Hai

The $15 coupon was supposed to be for the Veterans (OG) of the server. The ones that had donated in OPv1, but people couldn't get access to the emails they purchased the rank with, so Trkey posted a message on the main board. Saying that anyone could use the $15 coupon code and the Free Veterans title. Some people didn't get muncher because they wanted to get fly, and some were just late to the party. So I find it 100% fair.
Personally I just feel that's it's too ez to reach Rank 31

xAlphaCat

I agree with making the mines a little bit more buffed (non-donor), anyway there are still alot of non-rank people tho so +.5 i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.