Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hollow Promises...

What should be done to enable every player's enjoyment?

• Promote more staff

• Staff need to be more attentive

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

My IGN is TeXv1999 (TeX is my /nick)

I'm a freshy to the server and I've experienced a range of things relating to the environment of the gameplay. I'd first like to point out the priority of staff. As I understand, the staff have their priorities set to making the experience better by fixating and prioritising the 'bugs' and 'glitches' with the server. I don't want to be the negative imp that steals all the joy but something has to be done to ensure the staff are fulfilling all of their duties.

I suggest prioritising forums in the sense of checking and responding to the applicants and appeals as fast as possible. from my experience on this server, it has taken hours, if not, days for a staff member to even look at the staff applications or ban appeals. It's heartbreaking for a player to see 4 staff members looking at the forums and it take so long for a response, if it comes. I can only describe this issue as either a lack of responsibility or a lack of commitment to the server on behalf of the staff. The staff on this server display a lack of initiative in their job; after all, this is a 400 player server at its peak.

There are ways to solve this issue. Staff either need to be promoted to helper or higher to develop this community more or need to be more active in attending to players needs and wants.

As I said before, effective feedback is always appreciated, this is just one of the ways that I can relay the message to the wider community.

Thank you, TeX

Status
Not open for further replies.