Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hmm..No clue

Honestly I just made this because I saw off-topic and I'm here in school bored out of my mind. I finished two classes half a year early so they have me sitting in a compass learning room doing 12th grade stuff so I can get a head start. In-case you were wondering the two classes are Chemistry and Global History. Anyway, How's everyone doing in school/how's life going for those out of school? Excited for break? Worried about finals? I'd like to know since I love to talk xD. [Sorry if I seem annoying or wanting to shove my nose in other people's business, I just love chatting with people ^~^]. Anyway, Hope you're enjoying life and doing well in school / work!

I dropped chem lol xd Wasn't that hard but I found it super boring riprip
Lucky, It was mandatory for us to take chem q.q The teacher gave us homework every day, at the last minute, and if she wasn't done talking she'd keep us all back and I had her before lunch q.q..

We learn chemistry and world history as sophmores here.
I feel bad for you ;-; is it easy or hard though in your opinion? For me it was meh, I did finish half a year early

How are you guys allowed to drop chemistry for me it's mandatory I gcse chem bio and physics
I know right? *Mind blown*

I graduate next year
O: Same! Well, in january lol

2good2betrue

I took AP world history (which was a college class) and it was super hard and I also failed the exam so no college credit haha. But chemistry is really easy. I'm taking AP chem next year and I'm sure that'll be a challenge