Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

History of Bazer's Gang

PvPNerds is a gang owned by Bazer filled with Campers and it’s BEAUTIFUL!

In the year -1,000,000,000 the gang might not have been here.
In the year 2016 it was there, and people could join it, so some people joined it.

Then it got boring, some Blackmarkets passed by, but PvPNerds still gained people, and now there’s lots of ranked people, since it is boring to be unranked.

So there’s people in the gang and they’re basically sort of hanging out in the PvP arena eating T1 Lollipops and Marshmallows and using the latest technology like Muncher and Gobbler armor.
Ding dong, It’s the rest of the OPBlocks community, and they have technology from the future, like really good Candy King armor and crazy T3 Candy! Now you can *Bull Charge* and sell T3 Candy really, really easily. That means if you own the candy, you own a lot of PvP advantage, which everybody needs to SURVIVE. So that makes you a superior gang!

A rich hipster named Cowie is bored with the stuff the gang is doing, visits JukeboxLovers, and learns an easier way to get more control, comes back, creates a whole new set of plans and causes their gang to be great for a LONG TIME.

So the PvPNerds goes to war with the OPBlocks community in the Blackmarket, and they chase all the non PvPNerds back to their plots. They also help chase nubs back to nub land. They haven’t used a T3 Lollipop yet and are curious to see of it works. So they use it on zombieboy. They actually use 500.

OPBlocks installed a new government inspired by having the PvPNerds camp the Blackmarket.
The new government had Bazer's gang govern more, and also had them be more like the JukeboxLovers government, which was a government that governed more.
POST-WAR ECONOMIC MIRACLE!!!
Now people who aren’t part of BAZER'S GANG are driven to madness with nothing to do with their eTokens.

THE END
So anyway, here is the discussion part...
So, what do you guys think about Bazer's gang camping at the Blackmarket? Do you think it is fine, or should it be stopped? Do you think they are overpowered, or just really intimidating? Feel free to tell me down bellow! :D

Last edited:

merighthere

Dedicated Member

In the year 2016 it was there, and people could join it, so some people joined it.

Then it got boring, some Blackmarkets passed by, but PvPNerds still gained people, and now there’s lots of ranked people, since it is boring to be unranked.

So there’s people in the gang and they’re basically sort of hanging out in the PvP arena eating T1 Lollipops and Marshmallows and using the latest technology like Muncher and Gobbler armor.
Ding dong, It’s the rest of the OPBlocks community, and they have technology from the future, like really good Candy King armor and crazy T3 Candy! Now you can *Bull Charge* and sell T3 Candy really, really easily. That means if you own the candy, you own a lot of PvP advantage, which everybody needs to SURVIVE. So that makes you a superior gang!

A rich hipster named Cowie is bored with the stuff the gang is doing, visits JukeboxLovers, and learns an easier way to get more control, comes back, creates a whole new set of plans and causes their gang to be great for a LONG TIME.

So the PvPNerds goes to war with the OPBlocks community in the Blackmarket, and they chase all the non PvPNerds back to their plots. They also help chase nubs back to nub land. They haven’t used a T3 Lollipop yet and are curious to see of it works. So they use it on zombieboy. They actually use 500.

OPBlocks installed a new government inspired by having the PvPNerds camp the Blackmarket.
The new government had Bazer's gang govern more, and also had them be more like the JukeboxLovers government, which was a government that governed more.
Now people who aren’t part of BAZER'S GANG are driven to madness with nothing to do with their eTokens.

THE END
So, what do you guys think about Bazer's gang camping at the Blackmarket? Do you think it is fine, or should it be stopped? Do you think they are overpowered, or just really intimidating? Feel free to tell me down bellow! :D
In my opinion them camping it is more than fine, it's just the pure number of them that can keep you away from it. I mean, if you can get in a 1v1 with most of them you should be able to easily win against most of them.

JBromage

I also believe it to be acceptable, If their gang has the power and ability to hold the black market area then why wouldn't they utilise their power?

BazerKing

Hello there! Just want to let you know that the BM contains rather good and expensive stuff. So, unfortunately, there will be some tough times to get these rare items. Anyways, I love the style of how you typed this out!

Thread moved to off-topic:

~BazerKing

Rizuri

Infamous Member

THE END
I dont see the difficulty in chasing bazer's gang out of pvp. Just need a few sets of CPrince Armour and maybe 20 gaps and you are set.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
No one takes time to make any. And when they do, they only accept good PvPers lol. Bazer's gang is basically the people that can't PvP...

BazerKing

No one takes time to make any. And when they do, they only accept good PvPers lol. Bazer's gang is basically the people that can't PvP...
half the people in my gang don't really go into PVP... I am truced with people if you are mistaken by them in my gang.

Last edited: