Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

~ Heyo! ~

Bwsy

Hello people of OPB! My name is Brett, or as most of you hopefully will get to know me as, Bwsy! (I change my ign a lot :D)

I come from a land far away! No, its not magical... Sadly. It's just CANADA! I came in search of a fun and well managed server with a very welcoming and helpful community. So far I have gotten just that!

I do come from another server (Not gonna say which as advertising is bad) but one of the main things I was looking for was the way claiming works in survival. I DO NOT like claim shovels. Hate them with a passion. So when I joined here and seen it was chunk claiming I knew that I would like it here. :)

Things got a little stale and boring over on my main as I have been playing there for over 6 YEARS! Holy moly right :O I was staff aswell for a year before resigning because life got in the way. :) I am hoping to expand my knowledge over here on the OPBlocks server and grow with the community as it is a smaller server. (Still big though ;)) Maybe one day will become staff here too!

Anyways, this is becoming a rather long introduction so I will try and cut it off here but if anybody want's to chat you know by IGN (In Game Name) as stated above. My discord is also in my signature as well as you can message me on the forums :) Looking for new friends here (Mainly survival and skyblock as that's where I will be playing most!) So if you are interested, HMU!

OH! Also! As mentioned in my signature (People kinda just call me bear) that comes from the other server (the one I was staff on) because a lot of my names were related to Bear(s) and so I got that nickname. Also they're my favorite animal! So feel free to refer to me as Bear! Anyways, gotta close this out so Hello!, goodbye!, Hope to see you all soon In game <3

~Bwsy (bear)