Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hey Guys :) I'm Back.

xTheOnlyG

Most of you won't know me from OPBlocks, however if you come from our sister-server, PrimeMC, you may know me. I use to play back on V2, got banned ( not blaming anyone ) and then started to play on Prime and eventually got staff on there and currently I still am. I am hoping to play on V3 and maybe even apply for staff, of course if I get unbanned.I just wanted to let you all know I'm going to try my best to be active in game and on the forums.

Thanks,
G

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Most of you won't know me from OPBlocks, however if you come from our sister-server, PrimeMC, you may know me. I use to play back on V2, got banned ( not blaming anyone ) and then started to play on Prime and eventually got staff on there and currently I still am. I am hoping to play on V3 and maybe even apply for staff, of course if I get unbanned.I just wanted to let you all know I'm going to try my best to be active in game and on the forums.

Thanks,
G
Welcome back you! I hope we can have some fun together in V3 (Hehehehe WATCH OUT!)

FaZe_Shrek

Thanks,
G
Welcome back, have a gud stay.