Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiianPing

Hi!

My name is Kyle, but I go by Noble online. I've come here in search of a place to start fresh, while still enjoying other communities and servers at the same time. You may know me from other servers in which trkey has owned (Particularly one).

My main goal here is to be as friendly as I can, and also to show people I changed from when I was demoted on another server (most people registered at this time know what I am referring to). I hope to see you all around the forums until the server opens up, at that time I look forward to seeing everybody there!

angyma

Hey @NoblePro!

Nice to see you here on the forums! I've already talked to you for a bit on your profile, you seem pretty chill. I haven't actually met you before that but as I've said I definitely hope to talk to you later.

Also good luck on getting your fresh start, I'll try not to ruin it. Hehe. Anyway, have a great day mate!

o/ ang

HawaiianPing

Hey @NoblePro!

Nice to see you here on the forums! I've already talked to you for a bit on your profile, you seem pretty chill. I haven't actually met you before that but as I've said I definitely hope to talk to you later.

Also good luck on getting your fresh start, I'll try not to ruin it. Hehe. Anyway, have a great day mate!

o/ ang
Sounds great! Look forward to seeing you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.