PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Health Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gxdly

So Me and @Sine_Pari Have been told by multiple moderators that we are allowed to have mods that show the bars of armor AND their health. If this is not allowed we were given false information. At the very least we should get another chance (Well not me cause I'm banned) and we shouldn't have a warning at all... this is complete and absolute bs and this shouldn't be happening. We were falsely told information by the staff and if we get banned because of that information, those staff should be punished aswell. If that were to happen, 5+ mods/helpers would be demoted... and that would just be awful. If they aren't demoted than that would mean staff telling players something is allowed when it would result in a ban is allowed, and if that's allowed then the server is so unfair and players could be tricked.

Jerreinemy

So Me and @Sine_Pari Have been told by multiple moderators that we are allowed to have mods that show the bars of armor AND their health. If this is not allowed we were given false information. At the very least we should get another chance (Well not me cause I'm banned) and we shouldn't have a warning at all... this is complete and absolute bs and this shouldn't be happening. We were falsely told information by the staff and if we get banned because of that information, those staff should be punished aswell. If that were to happen, 5+ mods/helpers would be demoted... and that would just be awful. If they aren't demoted than that would mean staff telling players something is allowed when it would result in a ban is allowed, and if that's allowed then the server is so unfair and players could be tricked.
In the rules it said those types of mods give an unfair advantage, but I don't see how...

Elijeh

We have an official legal/illegal modification list that can be found here:
http://www.opblocks.com/threads/legal-illegal-modifications-mods.1524/#post-12663

You can have a modification that shows only your armor HUD, but you aren't allowed to have any modifications that shows a players health.

I'm not sure why those staff members would be giving out false information. I've already spoken to Tuxx about this & we will be discussing this in a future staff meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.