Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Have't been on OPBlocks in a while

Basically what it says but here is the reason why I have been busy moderating a whitelisted server that me and my friends play on. I would be coming back and grinding hard when v3 comes out though :).

Jer

Same I been busy with my server building it now when V3 comes out gonna just look at it not really grind

Hello sir, do you know what necroposting is? Last comment was thursday, it'd have to be 2 weeks ago to count as necro posting. ALSO ITS AN OFF-TOPIC THREAD. WHY DOES IT MATTER.
Some threads has been locked on the off topic forum due to necroposting that is why I am requesting lock to prevent it from happening and yes I do know what it means.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
I had no idea I had to report this many times on this post.... I was proving how this forum post is different from iPercentage's, his was actually necroposting but this isn't. This post was created Wednesday, and that's the time of the actual post, not the reply. When you asked to lock for necro posting, the last reply was Thursday and that's not even close to 2 weeks.
What I was saying is iPercentage's post was locked according to the rules, preventing necro posting. Literally 4 days since the last reply would not be necro posting.

I had no idea I had to report this many times on this post.... I was proving how this forum post is different from iPercentage's, his was actually necroposting but this isn't. This post was created Wednesday, and that's the time of the actual post, not the reply. When you asked to lock for necro posting, the last reply was Thursday and that's not even close to 2 weeks.
What I was saying is iPercentage's post was locked according to the rules, preventing necro posting. Literally 4 days since the last reply would not be necro posting.
You know I asked for a lock to prevent necroposting not because of it read more closely on my post please

X

xMc

I'm just guna point this out there this is OFFTOPIC which means necro posting doesn't really count here since posts and older posts don't affect the forums...