Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

halp plox

OfficialFood

does anyone know how to fix it when you have the correct server ip but it still says can't resolve hostname, and you can't join. i've had multiple servers saying this for months and I have no clue what to do about it.

HyzukiV2

does anyone know how to fix it when you have the correct server ip but it still says can't resolve hostname, and you can't join. i've had multiple servers saying this for months and I have no clue what to do about it.
I don't think that should happen? Have you tried to direct connect to the server or use a different version of mc or uninstall mc altogether completely

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Does it just say this once or twice and then you can join or have you not been able to join at all? This used to happen to me pretty commonly and I would just keep refreshing the server list or restart my game until I could join.

OfficialFood

Does it just say this once or twice and then you can join or have you not been able to join at all? This used to happen to me pretty commonly and I would just keep refreshing the server list or restart my game until I could join.
No, it just says can't resolve host name every time.
Sometimes it means that you're not on wifi
But it's only specific servers.